Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember every single post puberty femoid hug ive gotten

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Every single one of those 10~ total hugs was orgasmic, to feel their warm, tight, pulsating curvy body squeeze against mine for a moment, its the main reason i went to parties back in high school
Still a kissless virgin, i dont even want sex because masturbation fulfills my sexual needs at this point, i just want a breathing oxytoxin moid to love me

Too bad that will never happen because facial bones

A girl hugged you before? Can't relate.

Minjaze said:
A girl hugged you before? Can't relate.

Hugs mean nothing to moids

And they were drunk and couldnt refuse a hug infront of people

jackbud said:
I don't remember any of them because femoids mean nothing to me

Uber blackpill is cope unless deformed truecel

I got hugs before, but it was pre puberty or when I thought sex was weird or didn't think about it, I can't imagine how hugging a female would feel at age 21 tbh, would get hard af that's for sure

Tellem--T said:
I got hugs before, but it was pre puberty or when I thought sex was weird or didn't think about it, I can't imagine how hugging a female would feel at age 21 tbh, would get hard af that's for sure

Yea I dont even know what a hug feels like at this age

theultimate341 said:
Yea I dont even know what a hug feels like at this age

It's a sad reality, lacking basic intimacy from the opposite sex.....it's over

I've had 5, I managed to get them from my oneitis. I held onto her a little longer than she wanted and I put my arm around her but she pushed it off. A few times I scooted up to her on her sofa and the skin on my arm touched hers. I remember every time. I remember pretty much every time I've been with a hooker in detail too.

volcel projection cope.

commander_zoidberg said:
I've had 5, I managed to get them from my oneitis. I held onto her a little longer than she wanted and I put my arm around her but she pushed it off. A few times I scooted up to her on her sofa and the skin on my arm touched hers. I remember every time. I remember pretty much every time I've been with a hooker in detail too.

Oh yea forgot to mentiom like 8 of those hugs were with my oneitis or her best friend who is my plan b oneitis, i used to find excuses to hug them (mainly the oneitis) she even laughs and says "haha long time no see eh?" Like 2 times, i mog her bf hard he is a balding midget but sadly he is mega NT which is all that matters here

I remember how horny she was when she was frenching him in some party, she got ontop of a car and hugged him and kissed him so passionately ahh i never experienced this shit its so unfair

hehe xd said:
Oh yea forgot to mentiom like 8 of those hugs were with my oneitis or her best friend who is my plan b oneitis, i used to find excuses to hug them (mainly the oneitis) she even laughs and says "haha long time no see eh?" Like 2 times, i mog her bf hard he is a balding midget but sadly he is mega NT which is all that matters here

I remember how horny she was when she was frenching him in some party, she got ontop of a car and hugged him and kissed him so passionately ahh i never experienced this shit its so unfair

Yeah. My oneitis is with this useless NT pretty boy. He doesn't work or do anything. Gets NEETbux and she pays most of his bills and does everything for him. he lives with her and she gives him everything he wants. I suppose he mogs me in the looks department. He can't even drive or cook for himself. She denied being with him at first as well!

Fuck me. Fuck my life. LDAR.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. My oneitis is with this useless NT pretty boy. He doesn't work or do anything. Gets NEETbux and she pays most of his bills and does everything for him. he lives with her and she gives him everything he wants. I suppose he mogs me in the looks department. He can't even drive or cook for himself. She denied being with him at first as well!

Fuck me. Fuck my life. LDAR.
Wow ur case sounds even worse, hes literally a useless humam being outside of looking good and shes so in love with him shes literally a cuck for him, thats really soul crushing

In my case her bf is a cool really nt guy with many friends and fem friends, somewhay popular and humble/nice

But i mog him face, hair, height and muscle wise, he only beats me at like 5% lower bf i guess 

Too bad hes the epitome of a NT guy and my oneitis rejects 'assholes' (normal assholes, they arent chad assholes like in movies) frequently but accepted him cuz hes nt and a quality guy i guess, cant really blame them tbh i hope theyre happy, sadly im fucked and will have no social life at all (from going out once a month or two for a shitty restraunt or a party once every 2 months) because i live in a remote shitholes and i was alone from my town in my school so all my school friends stuck to their town friend groups while im left alone 

Smh being NT>all

Disagree=cope

Hug is like a handshake for femoids. It's not much of a big deal unless you like beeing in the friendzone.

Me too, I specifically recall four hugs I had with four different femoids in the five years I attended high school. Getting that kind of intimacy and attention was extremely rare, but meant so much to me when I finally did get them.

* Got my first one from the first girl I ever had a crush on (I was 14 at the time); it was in instant "friendzone" hug because she went for Chad anyway. She's the same girl who I posted a picture of (face blanked out) in a thread here somewhere before.

The last three hugs I got were all in my final year of high school because I was acquainted with a small clique of friends (mostly an outcast anyway), but there were some girls around.

* Second hug was from a little Indian who used to give everyone hugs anyway, so, yeah. I just happened to be acquainted with someone closer to her social group.

* Third hug was from a massive landwhale, and was somewhat random, yet similar to the second hug mentioned above. Not going to lie, this third one was probably the best hug I ever got.

* Last one I got was when I broke down near a normie student who was studying to care for those who needed help. I don't even know how it happened, but she offered to give me a hug, and I just took it. We had only known each other very briefly, but it surprised me greatly.

And I've never gotten a hug outside of family since then, and that was nearly 3 years ago now.

takurak said:
Females hugging = friendzone

True

SupremeG said:
Hug is like a handshake for femoids. It's not much of a big deal unless you like beeing in the friendzone.

Hugs are literally how femoids greet their guy friends in my country

Never seen them shake hands ever lmao

Hugs mean nothing.

@sergantincel ban him he is bragging

Incel_Dikshit said:
@sergantincel ban him he is bragging

Jfl at thinking getting hugs from 5/10 girls in a public party where everyone is drunk is impressive

Ive seen ogrecels mouthrape stacies before

Alcohol and the "teehee its ok to be a slut when drunk xoxo" mentality are real