Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I remember adults treating me bad when i was a child,probably because i am ugly.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-I was bullied at my dads work.
-one time i went to a couple playing with a ball with his children(they had my age)and the mother say no anf throw the ball to my face,let my play out of guilt.
-kids(they had my age) from martial arts beat me from just talking to them.
-teenagers beat me up because i talk to them when they walk pass when i was just a child.

everyone that i call a friend was someone that was close to me for obligations or my brothers was friends with their brothers.

that sounds brutal man. hopefully you got stronger out of it

if you are ugly and tried to talk to someone you just come out as a weirdo,and then people tell me that people from my country are friendly

over for toadcels tbh

i didn't really interact with adults as a kid besides teachers. chad would make a joke during class and the teacher would laugh and joke along, but if i ever did the same i would get scolded or sent out of the class.

“Probably”

Completely brutal tbh, we're only here to suffer