Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i relate to this character so much

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
theres this judge dredd story arc that ran in the late 80s called oz.
in the story, this character, a skysurfer called chopper escapes from captivity in mega city one and flees to post nuclear war australia, now called oz, to compete in a skysurfing competition.
judge dredd is on his case, while also dealing with a secret group of rogue judges called the judda who are hiding in Oz and teleporting into mega city one to kill elite judges.

theres this one chapter in the story where chopper is surfing across the ocean and finds a small ship

AP1GczOKa-sXl7SLXRaVRE9qaQ-YQKugNSCZx6moEWsIZjBTh1-LuOjTz0bpqaiX7liwj3isDp17CWPIpnmJyTaRs1AQ0nk3th2__OP4aa7n4pU7ZXo75vs=s0

AP1GczMiiIS2sr822OOpVqutvlMPLKOlYdGD9J93dQjSIAHok0nhCXRUw87H-W9ce2vAB985exARQM3F0WSgyBY8tSdORSREnvqFhuhL84CbOR9psXilyCg=s0

chopper boards the vessel and discovers its abandoned, except for a sole inhabitant.
a robot chef named cookie

AP1GczMw9p-rWNKoKZGE81nECzKa_T1lJFwLeNAuFHv3W20x4YepZj2g-WA2NS3erTEYVtZ7BJPsxeixPYZfQXY-e6O3Xy21y_0P3wOUNzNAapNzImBcb1o=s0

AP1GczOs6mfzpecJpvqq9fey8KKnuFcobE8-wtbRMnNUeYnWzboS03K68d2I6VJKVup32P7JS_vJLInzSBi9qAuniTpDUa5q0eT4INRNLiMORMYhvXEwrvI=s0

despite the rough introduction, cookie, being a nice guy, decides to whip up something for chopper to eat

then cookie reveals what happend to the ships crew

AP1GczNLEuYK9bsp3dGasO_PeWO67X5mz6CrmktiM5UA4HUZg4lziiOWVspbtjt5kb8d-sbneMx4sSDhg4V_QOtEfPqk1rH95P4wJnPHo3r3z3LuIBbX-Bg=s0

and he reveals just exactly what he was feeding chopper

AP1GczNMkcKENPvPqbrZOByQuTM8AYm6aPP23PP2zjnq3q_KGxie-kcSgfOmhqj5W0ZkAnP77zN4K2NYAa4q2kQBoyqzOB28_AgmvFl68BZH1Y-76uSUkNQ=s0

and he immediately goes ER on chopper because he thinks chopper hates him.
i relate to this personally, i live in a town full of people who fucking hate me and i wish i could go ER on them too.

if you really give a shit about how this cookie miniarc goes down, here's the rest of it.

AP1GczOI9zVKz7A3HzJd4oFBUhnL5mwP68q3i6-7Ve9Wd0rS1_rXf8tSGLIf6YrtvZMPCeWhSEKiRbYhy2OkIb1HaczZoRrdDPCeZkEMfudcs84EOjFKbOc=s0

AP1GczOuKVETlVCZXxrZ1yQeATgdOOLMvZpb3nkVtIgGK8l1VlQW4Hu5Hvmvbd8QpjOmQtrlCp2XPPdTmqsNgu3h_Ek39W2G58s2xSPUzS1WQnwy031FtcY=s0

AP1GczMSLCEXIM6I6Q8i4OkPP98B9LA3W_ygJrOcNQ4WtRW5D1vO2YCwj1fqr8xkjDv8-rLACPMCM9uNzwHAPTLgweYIiUy4tk19ac6KOD7YMT0Bz0jPe8Q=s0

AP1GczOMsyjrR9M7Wv9DM04Bvx6QZJI4-OR_2iVgqdWYDzavphE1oIKv-E9K_tgmfxkaoiFN5Vn1wCqQjOPAcf9Se02BN6sJf5s278C4fp3Ogp3xOTTdkfQ=s0

AP1GczN1pEOvBftD55PHk0xTZ4Kh-nK9WG1lbSGhrdD80EnMJsj01Fk1I7X8LeV1J6_dxYKO9VDdBi46nGJoFBxyQzbdhkXUQNYO8b3-gLf0EpcRBl-l3bg=s0

Last edited:
@lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
sounds interesting

Sounds like a cool story
2000ad used to be a pretty cool series, even though it was written by cucked, libfag boomers.
now, its a woke, pro rainbow, shitskin worshipping rag not fit to wipe my arse with

2000ad used to be a pretty cool series, even though it was written by cucked, libfag boomers.
now, its a woke, pro rainbow, shitskin worshipping rag not fit to wipe my arse with
I hate when stuff gets ruined by woke culture

I hate when stuff gets ruined by woke culture
pretty sure comic books have always been woke to an extent.
ww2 era comic books were made by jews and it heroes fighting nazis and imperial japs.
comics also got cucked really hard in the 50s but this kike kraut psychiatrist and they got severely censored.
and in the 60s and 70s, comics started supporting that whole civil rights shit, stuff like supporting niggers and empowering foids.

pretty sure comic books have always been woke to an extent.
ww2 era comic books were made by jews and it heroes fighting nazis and imperial japs.
comics also got cucked really hard in the 50s but this kike kraut psychiatrist and they got severely censored.
and in the 60s and 70s, comics started supporting that whole civil rights shit, stuff like supporting niggers and empowering foids.
Yep. Many media forms are cucked

Yep. Many media forms are cucked
even anime and manga.
i swear, anime will never be good again like how it was the 80s.
the 90s was the final good decade for anime and manga.
i staunchly believe that the 1980s was the golden age of anime and manga, while the 90s was the silver age tbh.
firstly because the japs didn't have as many censorship rules like they do today, but also because japan was having an economic boom, thus everyone had more money to spend on shit they want and like.

now, most anime is absolute fucking forgettable dogshit.
the medium relies way too much on tired, outdated cliches like high school, isekai and/or medieval fantasy.
and the studios have censorship rules to conform to and the animation and artstyle has gotten shittier.
lots of people joke that anime adaptions of manga are just the manga but with colour and music.
and thats more or less accurate pretty much.

even anime and manga.
i swear, anime will never be good again like how it was the 80s.
the 90s was the final good decade for anime and manga.
i staunchly believe that the 1980s was the golden age of anime and manga tbh.
firstly because the japs didn't have as many censorship rules like they do today, but also because japan was having an economic boom, thus everyone had more money to spend on shit they want and like.

now, most anime is absolute fucking forgettable dogshit.
the medium relies way too much on tired, outdated cliches like high school, isekai and/or medieval fantasy.
and the studios have censorship rules to conform to and the animation and artstyle has gotten shittier.
lots of people joke that anime adaptions of manga are just the manga but with colour and music.
and thats more or less accurate pretty much.
Yep. Lots of things were just better in the past and will likely never be the same again. You probably wouldn’t care about this, but the old time Western tv shows were great. Shows from the 1950s like Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Wagon Train, Tales of Wells Fargo, and The Rifleman were all good shows. There will never be shows that compare to these again

Yep. Lots of things were just better in the past and will likely never be the same again. You probably wouldn’t care about this, but the old time Western tv shows were great. Shows from the 1950s like Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Wagon Train, Tales of Wells Fargo, and The Rifleman were all good shows. There will never be shows that compare to these again
i never cared for westerns tbh, cowboys always felt pretty cucked to me.
like, they have this faggy chivalrous moralcode of never harming foids and being polite to foids, even hookers ffs.
i know that was a thing at the time, but its severely outdated tbh.
noone, not even foids respect a "chivalrous gentleman".

fun fact btw.
in the good, the bad and the ugly, there was a scene where the character, angel eyes was going to hit a foid, but the actor refused to do it, because he hated the very idea of him hitting a woman.
so they got a stunt double to do the scene instead :soy:

from tvtropes:
  • Would Hit a Girl: Has no problem beating a hooker in order to extract information, and prove how evil he is. Despite the film being made decades ago, this still holds up rather well, as it is set in The American Civil War, a time period when hitting a girl would have been proof of just how bad you were.
    • Subverted by Lee Van Cleef - he had a stuntman perform that scene because he refused to even stage slap a woman.

i never cared for westerns tbh, cowboys always felt pretty cucked to me.
like, they have this faggy chivalrous moralcode of never harming foids and being polite to foids, even hookers ffs.
i know that was a thing at the time, but its severely outdated tbh.
noone, not even foids respect a "chivalrous gentleman".
Yeah, I just liked the westerns because they are nostalgic and remind me of a time that is long gone. Thing is though, back then women actually were more decent and somewhat deserved protection. I don’t mean this in a white knight way. Back then, many women would date their looksmatch and be a loyal good wife. A thing long gone in today’s society
fun fact btw.
in the good, the bad and the ugly, there was a scene where the character, angel eyes was going to hit a foid, but the actor refused to do it, because he hated the very idea of him hitting a woman.
so they got a stunt double to do the scene instead :soy:
Holy shit that’s ridiculous. Absolutely cucked

Yeah, I just liked the westerns because they are nostalgic and remind me of a time that is long gone. Thing is though, back then women actually were more decent and somewhat deserved protection. I don’t mean this in a white knight way. Back then, many women would date their looksmatch and be a loyal good wife. A thing long gone in today’s society

Holy shit that’s ridiculous. Absolutely cucked
she was probably more turned on by the stuntman than him jfl

I bet. It would have been a good day to be a stuntman, lol
fucking cucks and simps never learn that women prefer violent, abusive men.
seriously, why else would they sign petitions to release violent criminals like jeremy meeks and wade wilson ffs?

fucking cucks and simps never learn that women prefer violent, abusive men.
seriously, why else would they sign petitions to release violent criminals like jeremy meeks and wade wilson ffs?
Yep. They only like attractive violent criminals though. No woman ever petitioned to free a random Sub5 criminal. The meekspillis brutal though, and really shows you how much looks matter.