Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I relate more to Elliot Rodger now

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Many criticize ER for going somewhere, sitting around and waiting for a woman to approach him. But what are mentally non-normie people like me and him supposed to do? I'm not naturally charismatic or extroverted, I can't approach a group of people and win their souls with my charisma like Hitler or the class clown.

Sometimes when my sister's female friends came over at home, my dad would say to try to talk to them. I asked him "what am I going to tell them :incel:?" and my dad would say "just say hi :chad:", oh come on.

Many criticize ER for going somewhere, sitting around and waiting for a woman to approach him. But what are mentally non-normie people like me and him supposed to do? I'm not naturally charismatic or extroverted, I can't approach a group of people and win their souls with my charisma like Hitler or the class clown.

Sometimes when my sister's female friends came over at home, my dad would say to try to talk to them. I asked him "what am I going to tell them :incel:?" and my dad would say "just say hi :chad:", oh come on.
The Greatest Story Ever Told to be honest.

Tbh
Normies really think that the "just go outside" thing isn't a meme and is genuine

sister's female friends came over at home
It's a good thing my family was too religious to ever allow that, tbh. Don't know how I would handle a bunch of random whores walking around my house as a rotting teencel. :feelshaha:

Good. It all goes back to lord ER :ahegao:

It's a good thing my family was too religious to ever allow that, tbh. Don't know how I would handle a bunch of random whores walking around my house as a rotting teencel. :feelshaha:
I would probably fuck them all up their asses

Didn't he pay a pickup artist to help him? I have the memory of reading it somewhere, meaning he tried it and got rejected as well a few times before giving up