Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I reject the Law Of Identity as Proof for itself

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Veteran
No, I'm not trolling. I'm being serious

why is 2 = 2?
because 2 itself is 2?
Yeah sorry, that 'proof' doesn't cut it for me.

that's just one of the couple of things that get taken for granted in the world and I will not settle for not having an explanation for it.

why is A = A?
why is A itself A?
why can't it be any other thing?

I have my ideas on where to start proving this statement but before I explore and document my journey here I want to hear from you guys first about where you think one should start looking.(*Please append your racial admixture in terms of percentage(s) in your response, as I converged on evidence that there are underlying cognitive styles that dictate how one experiences experience itself that fundamentally differ between the three major races: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid... with every science thereafter being an attempt to obfuscate the truth as I believe they got it right the first time. While I won't discard other opinions, I prefer my "-oid"'s opinion because I believe we are arbiters of reality.)