Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret turning down this Asian foid in hopes of attracting something better, a white foid

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
80% - Brag (more information needed)
Biggest mistake of my life.

I could have had a cute Asian gf now and a cute hapa daughter.

Id kill for a slim girl of any race tbh.

My only hope now is to go out and do some activities with other people and hopefully luck strikes and some slim girl of any race finds me interesting again.

over for exposing yourself as a volcel

These GrAY normies always have to go down with a brag post

Leave as soon as possible.

Everyone is calling you a volcel but what I don't understand is how did you even get a chance with an Asian foid. You are short as you mentioned before and based on your photo you are quite low on the scale as far as looks go

You did the right thing. No point in settling for a subhuman gook.

Story pls
I went to a place for lonely young people a couple of years ago. I met an Asian chick there and we became friends. Then some time later she became attracted to me. We chatted on Facebook Messenger one day and she seemed very interested but wanted me to confess my feelings first which I didnt do. Cuz I was afraid of rejection. she blocked me cuz I didnt confess first. I wish I had taken the chance and figured out what would happen if I had confessed my feelings.

Doesnt mean hes volcel it could have been when he way younger
Even if it was ages ago, having the opportunity to ascend and declining it makes him a volcel. it might be over for him now though. He's lucky he only got temp banned tbh

Even if it was ages ago, having the opportunity to ascend and declining it makes him a volcel. it might be over for him now though. He's lucky he only got temp banned tbh
He is quite ugly actually. I saw his face pic before

I dont see how that makes him volcel if he cant get into a relationship now

what height is he? you said he was short
Not sure what exact height he is but I do remember him saying he was short and he does look short in the photo he posted of himself. He also has a bad frame from what I can tell

Why would he get banned? I understand about the bragging but I dont see how that makes him volcel

Something doesn't match up with him though...it seems as if he is larping and playing a character of sorts. Look at this comment
Yes I live in Afghanistan. Bro what you mean we are not white? We are white as snow.
He said he lives in Afghanistan but in another comment he said he lives in Northern Europe. Maybe even the pic he posted is fake. Furthermore he said he was good looking in his youth aswell in one of his posts. I will find it now