Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret picking up Tinder again

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
day 8 and not a single fucking match.
not even a landwhale.
why do I do this to myself? :cryfeels:

Brutal shit man. The one match I had matched with me just to call me ugly

Because you want validation, adoration i.e. feeling loved by the opposite gender, something society says is crucial for good health (usually about sex) but also denies it´s importantcy when it comes to incels then they claim love isn´t everything they are hypocrites.

Every person deserves to be loved otherwise the universe/simulation might as well have not inserted that desire in us that is just cruel.

I picked up Chadfishing and a whore just contacted me. What do?
I didn't mean to message anyone I just wanted to see how many matches I'd get in a week or so

Because you want validation, adoration i.e. feeling loved by the opposite gender, something society says is crucial for good health (usually about sex) but also denies it´s importantcy when it comes to incels then they claim love isn´t everything they are hypocrites.

Every person deserves to be loved otherwise the universe/simulation might as well have not inserted that desire in us that is just cruel.
High IQ boyo

JFL if you are still are on tinder then you are not truly blackpilled

Drunk IQ mogs me :feelsbadman:
I wish I could just get sober soon and continue my journal currently at 310 pages, the benzos slow down my racing thoughts and I use alcohol to supress my anger.

over for sithcels

I wish I could just get sober soon and continue my journal currently at 310 pages, the benzos slow down my racing thoughts and I use alcohol to supress my anger.
Over if you mix benzos and alcohol

over for sithcels
Anakin Skywalker Sith Eyes

Over if you mix benzos and alcohol
I am afraid you are right both effects the GABA receptors in the brain so it´s incredibly hard to quit one while the brain still need GABA sedation despite it being a bit different receptors.

Last edited:
Any incel that uses tinder knowing the ending of the story deserves the depression that follows.

Apps only work for those that don't need it (chad and holes).

Any incel that uses tinder knowing the ending of the story deserves the depression that follows.

Apps only work for those that don't need it (chad and holes).
painfully true

day 8 and not a single fucking match.
not even a landwhale.

i've struggled using fake chad lite profiles to even have conversations with girls on there

you gotta be giga chad to have women seem interested

Try chadfishmaxxing

i've struggled using fake chad lite profiles to even have conversations with girls on there

Fucking brutal because even if i had all the money in the world i couldn't get to chadlite status. Maybe high tier normie.

Even if one day i'll surgerymaxx and hair transplantmaxx i'll still be treated like dogshit at the rate this is going jfl

Tinder, twitter and tiktok are biggest suifuel

facts