Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret not taking HGH at 16

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was so bluepilled and naive that I didn't know or care about my height. If I had learned about the heightpill earlier, I would be taller. :fuk:

I regret having The Breaking Dick Incident at 16.

Ok. But you can fix it, I can't do anything because it's too late.
I don't know if my penis will return to it's original size.

broken dick can heal just like a broken bone it just takes more time.
It's not "broken" it's desensitized completely. No it can't heal. I need testosterone to reactivate it.
Does it even matter anyways? (No offense) Since you're ugly and short, you won't get to use it anyways.
5'8.5 is a death sentence but I can looksmaxx to a 6.

It's not "broken" it's desensitized completely. No it can't heal. I need testosterone to reactivate it.
Ok, but I'll be short forever. While you can just use Test to fix your problem.

So it is a hormonal issue caused by something?
Yeah. If you can't get horny or have a sex drive you won't be able to feel sensation in your dick or get orgasms.

Hopefully its not permanently desensitized.

@Lonely_2 read this. You are already tall. Hgh will make you better. Even your face. You can ascend

Where do you buy it?

@Lonely_2 read this. You are already tall. Hgh will make you better. Even your face. You can ascend
its expensive as fuck
I was so bluepilled and naive that I didn't know or care about my height. If I had learned about the heightpill earlier, I would be taller. :fuk:

:dafuckfeels:

Where? I live in one the Southern States where it's shorter than the Midwest, and I still get mogged by teenagers occasionally.
You probably live in a rich city with a ton of zoomers and millenials. Go to any poor town or low income area and you'll mog 75% of people there.

This is why getting blackpill as an incel in early years of your life is very important brocel. :feelsrope:

This is why getting blackpill as an incel in early years of your life is very important brocel. :feelsrope:
What if I told you that I knew about Incels, but I thought they were misogynistic and violent at that age?

You probably live in a rich city with a ton of zoomers and millenials. Go to any poor town or low income area and you'll mog 75% of people there.
It's fairly rural, and I still get heightmogged

Yeah. If you can't get horny or have a sex drive you won't be able to feel sensation in your dick or get orgasms.

Hopefully its not permanently desensitized.
This seems brutal, sorry man

I deserve my Inceldom, I had opportunities that I didn't even take advantage of. If I had found out about HGH, money wouldn't even have been a issue.

I deserve my Inceldom, I had opportunities that I didn't even take advantage of. If I had found out about HGH, money wouldn't even have been a issue.
Ahhh so another tallfag richcel who blew all his chances? Not a surprise.

Me too