Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret not killing myself at age 13

mistersinister

mistersinister

Roping October 14, 2022
★★★★★
130d 6h 16m
2006-2011: Parents hired tutors to teach me because of my autism.

2012-2018: Started having thoughts of killing myself , mainly because being verbally bullied + being IQ mogged. At that point my grades were decent, so I used that to cope. By 2014 I thought Elliot Rodgers was too extreme because I didn;t care about losing virignity back then - only studying, only in college did I try to lose my virginity

2019-2021: Developed depression which led me to truly rot in my room and study all day, plus the exams are hard (physics) made me rot even more; discovered sanctioned suicide at age 18-19, discovered the blackpill at age 21 and realized the TRUE reason i'm struggling in life. Sadly with a lot of peers on top IQmogginig me there is sadly nothing I can change (remember I go to a top university). Talked to u/throwaway50950341 and he's basically the same shit as me.

2022: realized my true lot in life is to be a miserable STEMcel wagie or NEET forever and that 6'1'' chadlite who goes to the shittiest school in the county is far happier than me. I regret not killing myslef at age 13 because I these poeple told me junior high wasn't that stressful

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S23cDCjWLBM&t=7s

6'1'' - the quilivant to 6'3'' in western countries.
Chadlite
What mroe do I have to say?
He doesn't even NEED college to mog the average rice normie

Last edited:
mistersinister

mistersinister

Roping October 14, 2022
★★★★★
130d 6h 16m

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbglfC-bRhQ

Look at this goddman chart, except for my IQ every single trait is below average even by TW standards due to a premature birth, now I know why I'm so miserable now. Having a good IQ might be a good trait in college and school but not enough to survive in the dating market buddy boyo besides it's the #2 least important thing

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Officer
★★
33d 7h 7m
There is a small chance (0,1%) that some girl would like you.
Maybe find some good cope like hentai
There is always
:feelsrope:

SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Recruit
★★★★
7d 20h 49m
Never kill yourself because people will find joy in your death
If you decide to rope just live to spite others instead