Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I regret not killing my Chad younger brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Years ago my younger brother pissed me off, I forgot why, but he made me so mad that I punched him in the chest repeatedly in front of my parents. I punched him so hard that he almost stopped breathing and my parents had to do a kind of CPR on him.

On another occasion he made me so mad that I punched him right in the face and made his nose bleed.

Now he is a bratty 5’10” sexhaving teenage normie who had 5 girlfriends/pump n dumps (that I know of) and goes to parties all the time. He’s snobbish and rude to me and even my mom called him out on how he started acting towards me once he entered high school, cause before he was in high school he was a nice kid but now he is a normie brat.

Looking back on it, I really regret not ending this motherfucker’s life in the heat of the moment.

You’re a bad brother.

You’re a bad brother.
How? He’s the one that turned out to be a bad brother by calling me a retard and not being respectful at the very least to his older brother.

Elliot Rodger thought about killing his brother, and never did it.

I wouldn’t kill him tbh, but if I go could back to the moment of when I made him almost stop breathing I wish I could’ve kept beating him til his heart stopped. Just so he wouldn’t turn out to be the brat he is today. But I can’t bring myself to kill my brother, got too much love for him despite how much of an asshole he is.

Idk why you adore ER that much, since you both are very different. He was very dark triad by nature while you just try to be like him but because you think it’s cool

Never too late to finish the job

I wouldn’t kill him tbh, but if I go could back to the moment of when I made him almost stop breathing I wish I could’ve kept beating him til his heart stopped. Just so he wouldn’t turn out to be the brat he is today. But I can’t bring myself to kill my brother, got too much love for him despite how much of an asshole he is.

that sucks
HS makes high tier normies and chad worse
as they realize how much power they have over foids

How? He’s the one that turned out to be a bad brother by calling me a retard and not being respectful at the very least to his older brother.
The older brother is supposed to be the mature one.

Like Cain and Abel. Based

The older brother is supposed to be the mature one.
I’m very mature. I never did drugs until the pandemic, never went to parties, got decent grades and maintained a good healthy lifestyle over. I rarely got into fights at school (only one fight)

Like Cain and Abel. Based
Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t kill him. I don’t think I’ll ever have to put hands on him again, I’m much calmer now and don’t let things get to me anymore.

I’m just kind of venting about two could’ve—been deadly experiences I’ve had with him in the past.

motherfucker should have been killed, but it's never late to do karma's work :feelskek:

Years ago my younger brother pissed me off, I forgot why, but he made me so mad that I punched him in the chest repeatedly in front of my parents. I punched him so hard that he almost stopped breathing and my parents had to do a kind of CPR on him.

On another occasion he made me so mad that I punched him right in the face and made his nose bleed.

Now he is a bratty 5’10” sexhaving teenage normie who had 5 girlfriends/pump n dumps (that I know of) and goes to parties all the time. He’s snobbish and rude to me and even my mom called him out on how he started acting towards me once he entered high school, cause before he was in high school he was a nice kid but now he is a normie brat.

Looking back on it, I really regret not ending this motherfucker’s life in the heat of the moment.
Open your mind, murder is never the solution.