Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I regret not dropping out of HS and going to straight to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
More importantly, I regret not becoming blackpilled sooner.
I ded srs could've aced the average college placement exam ez by the time I was 15 but I told myself that the hs experience was "good for my social development". :soy: I was so stupid and wrong in that bluepilled aspect:

(I would've been blackpilled anyway)

I wasted so much time in HS not learning shit and being depressed all the time. I could've been years ahead of where I am now If I'd chosen to go to college early. It would've helped me cope better. But back then I just didn't care because I wasn't blackpilled and thought I could still get a gf.

I dropped out and I can tell you it aint better on this side either. If you're an incel, your life will end in shit no matter what

I dropped out and I can tell you it aint better on this side either. If you're an incel, your life will end in shit no matter what
You're right, it never gets better

Hs was such a terrible experience for me

Hs was such a terrible experience for me
The high school I went to everyone knew each other that's why people always openly treated me like shit because i was an easy target. in the uni im at everyone just ignores me, which isnt the best thing but its better than being deliberately humiliated. besides if i'd started college at 16 I would've already graduated by now (currently 20)

I could probably hypothetically do this right now but the prospect of applying to colleges and entering the workforce and shit still stresses me out and frankly I just want to put off any added responsibilities for as long I physically can so I don't mind spending another year in HS

also math is the one subject I'm not very good at and that seems to be the most important factor in college placement exams

Sure for me school isn't the greatest but, Im staying in school and pursuing college as I want to do my goal of making the career I want. And frankly, id need a college degree for it.
No, im not saying school is bad, im saying some people can/couldve(like me) gone to college earlier. College is so much better than hs, my regrets are why I didnt go sooner since hs was mental agony for me.

Dude i could relate so much to your HS experience.
Its crazy how similar mine was to yours.

I could probably hypothetically do this right now but the prospect of applying to colleges and entering the workforce and shit still stresses me out and frankly I just want to put off any added responsibilities for as long I physically can so I don't mind spending another year in HS

Brutal IQ mog

Dropping out seems like a surefire path to misery to me tbh

Can you go to college without finishing hs in murica?

Dropping out seems like a surefire path to misery to me tbh
If you're subhuman misery can't be avoided. Plague or cholera, what's the difference?