Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret not drinking and doing drugs in youth

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
This is one immense regret I have. I'm 28 now. I was so high-inhibited and brainwashed by my paranoid and reclusive mother that I never got to experience hanging out with friends and doing drugs or drinking like most people do. I had only one friend back then outside of school, and he sometimes offered me with smoke or drink but I always rejected because I was on some straight edge trip back then and also fearful because my moms brother was a drunk and she instilled this paranoid fear in me. Even later, in my late teens and early 20s, I rejected drugs and alcohol. It was only later in life, when I became nihilist and blackpilled about the world that I started drinking on my own, but it was never the same. Now I feel sad and suicidal when I read on forums about people that were my age describing their experiences with friends, being high and drunk, all those happy memories. It just hurts me, I will never again have the opportunity to be a carefree, drugged youth roaming the streets.

What does it change ? everybody has different ways to cope.you didn't miss anything by not doing drugs. what you should regret is being ugly

I feeI the opposite, i regret drinking around others, it just always ended badly for me.
Now i drnk excessively but always by myself. I would do drugs if i had a way of acquiring them, but i have no social circle so i can't get them.

Now i drnk excessively but always by myself. I would do drugs if i had a way of acquiring them, but i have no social circle so i can't get them.
Deep web.

You should not regret it. Doing drugs would change nothing as an incel.

This is one immense regret I have. I'm 28 now. I was so high-inhibited and brainwashed by my paranoid and reclusive mother that I never got to experience hanging out with friends and doing drugs or drinking like most people do. I had only one friend back then outside of school, and he sometimes offered me with smoke or drink but I always rejected because I was on some straight edge trip back then and also fearful because my moms brother was a drunk and she instilled this paranoid fear in me. Even later, in my late teens and early 20s, I rejected drugs and alcohol. It was only later in life, when I became nihilist and blackpilled about the world that I started drinking on my own, but it was never the same. Now I feel sad and suicidal when I read on forums about people that were my age describing their experiences with friends, being high and drunk, all those happy memories. It just hurts me, I will never again have the opportunity to be a carefree, drugged youth roaming the streets.
You would have maybe just been a laughing stock like i was when i approached a lot of girls at parties while drunk openly asking them for kiss or fuck kek

Your aversion to drugs probably has to do with personality traits. Maybe you are introverted and non-NT. If you have avoided them this far, just stay away.

so instead you would be incel but with brain damage

Doing drugs wont net you a social circle

Drugs are godtier cope if you can use them in a responsible way

Drugs are godtier cope if you can use them in a responsible way
I'd argue there is no way to responsibly use drugs, but to each their own. Cope till you rope gentlemen.

I'd argue there is no way to responsibly use drugs, but to each their own. Cope till you rope gentlemen.
Some drugs cant be used that say (heroin etc) some can be (mushroom,lsd,wees etc)

However most people can not use drugs properly so

you didn't miss anything by not doing drugs.
JFL at this coping, drugs are good mmmkay. Even as a truecel most potent drugs are as close to god mode as one can get, imagine doing them with your JBF girlfriend when you are young and the novelty factor of life in general is still extremely high. If you do not envy such experiences, you haven't thought it through.

I wish I had more fun friends that I could do drugs with

I'm happy I never tried cocaine and mj and cigarettes.

And every time I drunk was in order to numb the pain of inceldom. None of these :chad: moments

I agree 100%.. there is nothing more important than a fulfilling youth, at any cost.

Youngcels reading this, say yes to drugs and alcohol. Enjoying your youth should be your primary objective, AT ANY COST. You will not be able to live with yourself if you miss out on it .. besides you might go bald anyday and your life will be over, enjoy it while u can.

What does it change ? everybody has different ways to cope.you didn't miss anything by not doing drugs. what you should regret is being ugly

I haven’t done any drugs or alcohol and I don’t care. I too had religious parents.

I regret my time hanging out with drunk/stoned fucking losers that never really gave a shit about me.

I wish I would have saved the money and bought some land and a nice house instead. At least I would have a valuable asset to attract potential foids.

All I have to Cho for my life of drunkenness is poverty and no good memories of real value.