Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I regret jestermaxxing

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I deeply regret jestermaxxing my ass off in Middle school. It started around in the 6th grade where a schoolmate showed a site with jokes and ive read all of them and always repeated these jokes in school. I literally told everyone every joke i know and so i jestermaxxed into oblivion. Not only that but i often dropped some jokes and puns in class. I have ASPD and was above average in terms of intelligence and therefore i never could relate to anybody, making jestermaxxing my only way of socializing.

And what did it bring me ? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I made myself a joke and all of them have already forgotten me by now. I dont have contact to a single person from middle school anymore. These years were supposed to be the golden years of my life and all i experienced was rejection and bullying.

I stopped abruptly at age 18 or 17 and a dash, never really joked around since, I am serious almost to a comical degree these days, or maybe what one would call stiff and boring, only normies and above can be laughed with sub5s are always laughed at no matter the context.

I stopped abruptly at age 18 or 17 and a dash, never really joked around since, I am serious almost to a comical degree these days, or maybe what one would call stiff and boring, only normies and above can be laughed with sub5s are always laughed at no matter the context.
I wish i could do that. I try to be serious but my ASPD/ADD make it impossible for me so i sometimes smile for no reason or i have to start slightly laughing because of a joke or a funny scenario i thought off

I wish i could do that. I try to be serious but my ASPD/ADD make it impossible for me so i sometimes smile for no reason or i have to start slightly laughing because of a joke or a funny scenario i thought off
Ye I used to be like that, lighthearted, could make myself laugh thinking of fun stuff, it's not a bad thing, I wish I still could, people don't like truecels that are serious and unpleasant, just try to not joke around with people too much and never at your own expense.

I deeply regret jestermaxxing my ass off in Middle school. It started around in the 6th grade where a schoolmate showed a site with jokes and ive read all of them and always repeated these jokes in school. I literally told everyone every joke i know and so i jestermaxxed into oblivion. Not only that but i often dropped some jokes and puns in class. I have ASPD and was above average in terms of intelligence and therefore i never could relate to anybody, making jestermaxxing my only way of socializing.

And what did it bring me ? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I made myself a joke and all of them have already forgotten me by now. I dont have contact to a single person from middle school anymore. These years were supposed to be the golden years of my life and all i experienced was rejection and bullying.
If it makes you feel better,some people do this until they die,so good job

I regret jestermaxxing as well. It was the only way people can see me as being friendly, but I ended up being a punching bag instead.

did it a bit back then , snapped out of it quickly

Thank God I never jestermaxxed

I share the same feeling brocel. It still fazes me how I wasn't able to tell people weren't laughing with me.

They were laughing at me.:feelscry:

I tried jestermaxxing in my school days and people just thought I was mentally retarded.

Me too. Back when I was 15/16, I jestermaxxed for my oneitis. I somehow managed to have her follow me on social media. Hahaha, I was so delusional, I thought it was a sign she liked me. And yeah, I listened to this typical personality and funny bs, and jestermaxxed in class when I was around her, but also on social media. I developed an alcohol problem I still have to this day, I got really drunk and posted stupid shit in my Instagram story. I thought I was being funny, you know. Show her I have personality and that I am mysterious or some shit, I don’t know. Well yeah, I thought if I show her for a couple of months I would get closer to her, and she always said how she wants to have a real relationship. She ended up getting railed by a Chad she knew for 5 minutes. She broke her heart but she still follows him and likes every post. Brutal.

I share the same feeling brocel. It still fazes me how I wasn't able to tell people weren't laughing with me.

They were laughing at me.:feelscry:
It's so ovER

middle school happened long ago its time to let go

if you carried that over to high school its a different story :feelswhat:
Middle school was just 4 years ago for me.

And since i spent 5 whole years there (while only 2 in High school) i obviously made much more memories there.

We've all been there
all of them have already forgotten me by now
if it makes you feel better, they've probably also forgotten - for the most part - about your jokes. If you were already so awkward, they probably didn't notice you as much.

If you don't have the looks, you bettter alwyas stay quiet than jestermaxx, literally the worst thing one can do.

These years were supposed to be the golden years of my life
What boomer told you that? School years are trash. You're literally forced to spend most of your time in a government indoctrination center. If, as the boomers say, "high school is the best 4 years of your life," then you are a fucking loser who never accomplished anything and never will.

What boomer told you that? School years are trash. You're literally forced to spend most of your time in a government indoctrination center. If, as the boomers say, "high school is the best 4 years of your life," then you are a fucking loser who never accomplished anything and never will.
Are the boomers wrong tho ? These are the years of your life where you are supposed to make friends, to make your first romantical experience and it's a stressfree time, no need to wageslave, no need to pay bills etc.. If you fucked up these years then you will be fucked for life.

"Your entire life is highschool" as they say

you are supposed to make friends,
None of whom last into adulthood, unless you're a loser who never moves out of his home town.
to make your first romantical experience
Are you comfortable with marrying a woman someone else fucked while she was in high school? This is how that happens. No, sweethearts are bullshit, men can't support a family at 18. Buying into this broken system of underage kids fucking in school to the detriment of society as a whole is making you miserable. Reject it and be free.
and it's a stressfree time, no need to wageslave, no need to pay bills etc..
No possibility of earning enough money to support yourself, no possibility of being important, etc.
If you fucked up these years then you will be fucked for life.
Lol no. It seems to be a pattern that the most important people in the world are the ones who had extreme difficulties during this time. That's because these years are a harsh filter for mediocre normies. Exceptional people, in either direction, don't pass through this filter.

None of whom last into adulthood, unless you're a loser who never moves out of his home town.

Are you comfortable with marrying a woman someone else fucked while she was in high school? This is how that happens. No, sweethearts are bullshit, men can't support a family at 18. Buying into this broken system of underage kids fucking in school to the detriment of society as a whole is making you miserable. Reject it and be free.

No possibility of earning enough money to support yourself, no possibility of being important, etc.

Lol no. It seems to be a pattern that the most important people in the world are the ones who had extreme difficulties during this time. That's because these years are a harsh filter for mediocre normies. Exceptional people, in either direction, don't pass through this filter.
9c7