Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret creating a Tinder profile

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I took a huge risk when I created a Tinder profile. The risk is that people who know me from high school will see my profile and laugh. Maybe they’ll take screenshots and send it to their friends so they can talk shit about me. But I decided to take the risk anyway for the possibility of love. But so far I have zero matches. I downloaded three dating apps. Tinder, Hinge and Bumble. Zero matches on all three apps so far.

It’s over.

It never began, bro. Imagine.

What the hell did you expect? Why do you keep hurting yourself?

This is expected for an incel. You’ll have no matches or maybe 1 which is a bot/scammer

Dont give up chanp

The risk is that people who know me from high school will see my profile and laugh. Maybe they’ll take screenshots and send it to their friends so they can talk shit about me.
Exactly why I haven't done this yet despite seriously thinking about it for some time already. The risk is just too real tbh:worryfeels::feelscry:.

But so far I have zero matches. I downloaded three dating apps. Tinder, Hinge and Bumble. Zero matches on all three apps so far.

It’s over.
Brutal but expectable. Meanwhile, the normies I know get enough matches on all the dating apps they have to compare them together for fun and talk about matching with ugly girls to train their conversational skills with them for when they'll try to match with the good-looking ones:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

tfw grannies get more matches on tinder than the average male. why even try?:feelsbadman:

never had one, never will, if ur looks is not at least 7/10 + 6ft tall its over