Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret befriending a chad

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Legit, all I got from that friendship is being mogged and bullied. Whenever we would hangout, all he would do is tell me about the good things that is happening to him in school and boast his riches and sex life, but when I tell him about my life, most of the time he would invalidate it or dismiss it. And if other people are around, he would always abandon me and acknowledge his high status friends instead, and if I try to join them they would reject me harshly, he will only talk to me if he needs something from me or berate me for little things (like if I forgot to do something in school he would say I'm irresponsible or call me stupid if I make tiny mistakes on a school project with him) or toy with me (like punching me randomly).

I never fought back during those times because I believed in karma back then and thought that that was just normal in a friendship, but now I might get revenge because I realized that he's gonna ascend into success after using me as a stepping stone while I fail everything in life due to my mind getting destroyed by being bullied by him and other chads who I befriended.

Chads aren't your friends. They will never understand what an incel goes through, unless they ascended by looksmaxxing.

Nobody really wants a friend with a lower social-/smv-status. :blackpill:
Forget about him.

They most likely never considered you a friend.

He just used you to make himself look better, or he just didn’t have anyone to talk to at the time:feelsjuice: this isn’t unusual for chads

You should always try befriending someone close to your status. Befriending chad is pointless, because you and chad live on whole other planes of existance. You will have nothing to relate to him or incommon with him.

I had a Chad-lite sort of friend years back and it always struck me how fast his life moved and all the female attention he received. He's been with several girls over the past 10 years with many hookups in-between and is somehow everyone's friend.

Where do people like that get all their energy? A few hours hanging out with him and I'd need a week to recover.

Last edited:
I can’t even befriend them because I hate them.

Being friends with Chad means getting mogged 24/7. He isn’t your friend, he sees you as a pet or something. People don’t take other people serious who have a lower status than themselves.

Being friends with Chad means getting mogged 24/7. He isn’t your friend, he sees you as a pet or something. People don’t take other people serious who have a lower status than themselves.
Yeah, he did treated me like a pet back then. And the worst treatment that I got was being gaslighted, humiliated and emasculated. And that shit is still bothering me to this day (especially the gaslighting part), and it's literally hard to focus, sleep, and relax. That's why I'm considering getting revenge using a slock (in minecraft) just to get a peace of mind.

You literally said a man "took [your] manhood." That makes you a faggot. :feelsjuice:

I should've said "he emasculated me" because I realized that saying that my manhood was taken away from me makes it sound like that I'm raped when I'm not :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had a similar situation. At the time I befriended him he was not a chad though but once the pussy came and we went into puberty our fate was sealed

Funnily enough the opposite happened to me I had a subhuman friend who would always try to throw me under the bus around foids. :feelswhat:

its better to be alone. From experience people play to manny games and have too manny agendas. its not a simple thing like we hang out with each other because we have some similar intersts or we somewhat get along. there are subplots of one up ism put down ism mog ism disrespect and general arsholery. you cant just hang out with people. there is usually always a game:feelsseriously:

I should've said "he emasculated me" because I realized that saying that my manhood was taken away from me makes it sound like that I'm raped when I'm not :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tbh. :feelsjuice: