Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to wagecuck

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Western society treats us like shit. We are hated by the general population, who either treat us as invisible, or actively despise us. We get no pussy, no love, no validation, most of us have no friends.

With that in mind, why the fuck would you wagecuck and support a society that deems you trash? If you're working you're paying taxes to support Stacys kids, and at that point you're just a betabux that doesn't even get the benefit of screwing Stacy once a month. I.e you're LOWER than the betacucks we laugh at on here.

The only acceptable thing for an incel to do is be NEET or otherwise taking government money. The normies treat us like trash so they should fucking well pay for it. Every time I get my governmentbux I feel happy knowing some wagecuck is working to pay it.

Do NOT support a society that hates you.

Society doesn't hate us, it ignores us. Hatred towards incels, open hostility, would be an easy way to prove our points to the normies. With ignoration, we're left out to fend for ourserlves, with disadvantages large enough to cripple us, but small enough that we can't prove our points.

taxes are betabux because of the welfare state you use to survive. I understand your position here but there is no sustainability in it.

Last edited:
I will only work in a field that I like.

Or put your money in crypto to evade them. I see this as the only way out of getting cucked by the system. The prices are low now too.

>paying taxes

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Society doesn't hate us, it ignores us. Hatred towards incels, open hostility, would be an easy way to prove our points to the normies. With ignoration, we're left out to fend for ourserlves, with disadvantages large enough to cripple us, but small enough that we can't prove our points.

wagecucking is terrible and tbh i cant even become a wagecuck in the uk because small amount of jobs im qualified to do and most of them pay less than neetbux lmao.

taxes are betabux because of the welfare state you use to survive. I understand your position here but there is no sustainability in it.

implying western society suriving is a good thing

implying western society suriving is a good thing
i didn't say it's a good thing but ultimately when shit hits the fan neetbux will be some of the first shit to go, welfare in the UK has already been massively gutted.

i didn't say it's a good thing but ultimately when shit hits the fan neetbux will be some of the first shit to go, welfare in the UK has already been massively gutted.

im aware dude as a fellow poor ukcel with no job, the disparity between rich and poor in the uk is a joke.

Although I agree, my career is literally the ONLY validation I get. It keeps me from roping. I admit I'm a pussy for not neetcelling.

Ban hammer? Seriously? Why?

same here, i'll never be a wageslave

Incels should be either welfare leeches or criminals.

Feels good not to be sitting in an office surrounded by normies right now.

very true but gotta make money somehow

I've already made enough to last me for a while. I'm taking a mini-retirement so that I don't have to wait until I'm 70+ to take more than a few weeks off at a time.

I've already made enough to last me for a while. I'm taking a mini-retirement so that I don't have to wait until I'm 70+ to take more than a few weeks off at a time.
hopefully you can have a nice vacation, I'm in the process of quitting my shitty job, haven't showed up in 2 days.

hopefully you can have a nice vacation, I'm in the process of quitting my shitty job, haven't showed up in 2 days.

One of the few good things about being incel is that it's easier to quit jobs that you don't like, since you're not weighed down by financial obligations as much as normies with wives and children are.

One of the few good things about being incel is that it's easier to quit jobs that you don't like, since you're not weighed down by financial obligations as much as normies with wives and children are.
true, having them as a reference will be an issue but its whatever; I can find another one without their reference.

Chad has a easy job where he gets paid to do things he'd do for free. Only incels are STEMcelling or minimum wage cucking.