Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to get the vaccine and will continue to do so

• Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
My neighbor won't stop bothering me about setting up an appointment for getting the vaccine. I don't even know her, she's a 30 yol. And yet, she somehow thinks bothering me will make me get it? The nerve of this NPCs and foids thinking they can tell me what to do. I will not get it. For one, I am 20, and I have been wearing a mask anyways. I am not a problem. You know, I don't even believe this vaccine is legit. Vaccines take years to create, this one was just rushed because the NPCs, foids, and zombies just LOVE to work and slave, they are just impatient and can't "handle the stress of this, I can't socialize!!" And yeah, the Jews have a string attached to this, no doubt. Just the state of this planet. Tbh, COVID-19 is a pitiful example of a pandemic, I hoped it would be much more deadlier. We need something deadlier. I can only cross my fingers that it will linger and stay for a couple of years.

Why would some random neighbor who you don't even know come tell you to get your vaccine lmao? Anyways mogs me for women talking to you, try to fuck her.

Tell her you will get it if she lets you anal her

If the vaccine protects her than you getting it shouldn’t matter or be any concern of hers.
Tell her to sit down and shut up.

Don't worry you're not special. Nobody cares.

Women don't talk to me so idk what you should do about your neighbor

:feelsseriously: I will look into it. :feelswhere:

Why would some random neighbor who you don't even know come tell you to get your vaccine lmao? Anyways mogs me for women talking to you, try to fuck her.

Then why would she interact with him?
Foids don't casually approach ugly Incel neighbors and start small talk about vaccines.
Well, I just saw her fuckbuddy. High-NPC, taller than her. So, I have no idea why she's concerned about me getting the vaccine. Her yard is close to mine. she saw me and asked me about the vaccine, and that was it.

Last edited:
You should counter troll her.

Get yourself a Bible from somewhere (a free one if possible) and the next time she bothers you to get the shot tell her you are not under any circumstances going to allow the government and corrupt medical industry to inject you with its toxic poison and especially not for a virus with a 99.9% recovery rate.

Then tell her the reason she’s so adamant about you getting the shot is because she’s an unrepentant sinner that is fearful of death and eternal punishment in Hell and that if she truly wants to be free from fear and all future worry she needs to finally get right with god and accept the lord Jesus Christ into her heart and stop sinning.

That means nonmore sexual fornication, having sex outside of marriage, no more drunkeness and drug use or foul mouth language and no more ugly tattoos.

Then hand her the Bible and be on your way.:dab:

Based
we are the resistance against the jew vaccine

If the vaccine protects her than you getting it shouldn’t matter or be any concern of hers.
Tell her to sit down and shut up.
Yeah, but these people are crazy and bought into the scare.

Do you really think this shitty virus will just ignore you because you're against the jews and your neighbor foid ? :feelshaha:

Massive cope here

When 80% of the population will get vaccinated, the governement will remove the obligation to wear masks everywhere, and that's when you'll catch the indian variant who will get rid of you or your family

They fucked us all because either you vaccinate today, either you're contaminated tomorrow. That is the REAL scam.
They'll also put many restrictions for all those who are not vaccinated at all. You won't be able to travel, to go to concerts, and so on. In France they're even thinking about forcing people to get vaccinated.

I've chosen to get vaccinated and have no regret at all, because I'm bored of all that Covid shit all the time, I'm bored wearing masks, putting hydroalcoholic lotion on my hands, I'm bored not seeing the other's faces, I'm bored this shit is everywhere here and most of all, I want the University to start again, I want to go to funfairs, I want my favorite restaurant to open again, I want to go to Lego expositions and I want video games expositions again, see cosplay in real life, I want to see movies at the theatre and I'm fucking BORED not to be able to do anything at all those cool things due to this pandemic.

I'm already way too isolated and I met no-one since one year, everything is closed and it drives me crazy.

just lie and say you got it already, who cares lol

((They)) will inject the vaccine in you while you’re sleeping so it’s not like you have a choice

Do you really think this shitty virus will just ignore you because you're against the jews and your neighbor foid ? :feelshaha:

Massive cope here

When 80% of the population will get vaccinated, the governement will remove the obligation to wear masks everywhere, and that's when you'll catch the indian variant who will get rid of you or your family

They fucked us all because either you vaccinate today, either you're contaminated tomorrow. That is the REAL scam.
They'll also put many restrictions for all those who are not vaccinated at all. You won't be able to travel, to go to concerts, and so on. In France they're even thinking about forcing people to get vaccinated.

I've chosen to get vaccinated and have no regret at all, because I'm bored of all that Covid shit all the time, I'm bored wearing masks, putting hydroalcoholic lotion on my hands, I'm bored not seeing the other's faces, I'm bored this shit is everywhere here and most of all, I want the University to start again, I want to go to funfairs, I want my favorite restaurant to open again, I want to go to Lego expositions and I want video games expositions again, see cosplay in real life, I want to see movies at the theatre and I'm fucking BORED not to be able to do anything at all those cool things due to this pandemic.

I'm already way too isolated and I met no-one since one year, everything is closed and it drives me crazy.
Fakecel.
((They)) will inject the vaccine in you while you’re sleeping so it’s not like you have a choice
I have to end the world the world is being very naughty and should be rewritten by me alone.

I got the vaccine and it was pretty pointless tbh. Felt like pure shit for 2 days. Only reason I even got it is they let people stop wearing cucked masks

Massive cope here

You shouldn’t have got vaccinated.

>developed in 9 months
>not effective in preventing covid
>possible adverse effects
>being pushed for a man made virus with a 99.8% recovery rate (really sus)

You can say that they’ll restrict the unvaccinated, but then you’re just complying to their agenda which is worse than whatever restrictions they try to impose on me.

You should counter troll her.

Get yourself a Bible from somewhere (a free one if possible) and the next time she bothers you to get the shot tell her you are not under any circumstances going to allow the government and corrupt medical industry to inject you with its toxic poison and especially not for a virus with a 99.9% recovery rate.

Then tell her the reason she’s so adamant about you getting the shot is because she’s an unrepentant sinner that is fearful of death and eternal punishment in Hell and that if she truly wants to be free from fear and all future worry she needs to finally get right with god and accept the lord Jesus Christ into her heart and stop sinning.

That means nonmore sexual fornication, having sex outside of marriage, no more drunkeness and drug use or foul mouth language and no more ugly tattoos.

Then hand her the Bible and be on your way.:dab:
Based
we are the resistance against the jew vaccine

My neighbor won't stop bothering me about setting up an appointment for getting the vaccine. I don't even know her, she's a 30 yol. And yet, she somehow thinks bothering me will make me get it? The nerve of this NPCs and foids thinking they can tell me what to do. I will not get it. For one, I am 20, and I have been wearing a mask anyways. I am not a problem. You know, I don't even believe this vaccine is legit. Vaccines take years to create, this one was just rushed because the NPCs, foids, and zombies just LOVE to work and slave, they are just impatient and can't "handle the stress of this, I can't socialize!!" And yeah, the Jews have a string attached to this, no doubt. Just the state of this planet. Tbh, COVID-19 is a pitiful example of a pandemic, I hoped it would be much more deadlier. We need something deadlier. I can only cross my fingers that it will linger and stay for a couple of years.
You are probably right. I knew something was off when the same people who advocated for massive lockdowns and infringements in our freedom didn't react at all to the BLM riots and their lack of social distancing.
In fact they were endorsing it. And the death counts of this so called "pandemic" doesn't justify crashing the economy and making a 1984 state. Its also abit fishy that they changed the definition of the word pandemic a few years ago. If they hadn't, covid would never have been classified as such.

I'm not taking that vaccine even though authorities have called me several times. It's probably harmless, but why take the chance?