Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to feel sympathy for incels.

The empathetic gender at it once again

Fuck reddit Im not reading what a normie or a foid has to say

"Not getting laid doesn't make you a hateful shitty person, but being someone who's not getting laid and is hateful and bitter because of it does"

Foid logic

Soyddit Foid only care about sex, said it

okey grape u then

Femtards think we're bitter which is why we can't get women. The reality is we can't get women so we became bitter. They have the cause and effect mixed up. There's a reason we hate them and one of the reasons is for their purposeful ignorance seen on display right here.

retards got the cause effect reversed again.

Femtards think we're bitter which is why we can't get women. The reality is we can't get women so we became bitter. They have the cause and effect mixed up. There's a reason we hate them and one of the reasons is for their purposeful ignorance seen on display right here.
On top of this I bet all the guys here struggle to make friendships as well. Guys hate being around ugly men just as much as women, unless they use us to make themselves look better

So she doesn’t feel empathy towards a group that consists of ugly men who were more likely to be bullied due to ugly face,height,frame,voice,social incapability etc that results in them being hateful people. It’s like me saying I don’t have empathy for women getting graped (I don’t)and how they hate men afterwards. BUT IF I SAY THAT? I’m an arsehole according to them.

On top of this I bet all the guys here struggle to make friendships as well. Guys hate being around ugly men just as much as women, unless they use us to make themselves look better
Personally I find ugly men to make better friends since I'm not in competition with them.

Dnr
Couldn't care less if something unfortunate happens to them

I need no sympathy from no foid.

I personally don't mind it. I don't think anyone "deserves" sympathy.

Most males already know by the time they're kids, that girls are in many ways preferred. Girls are generally treated better and people put more effort to please girls needs.

Of course most males aren't going to feel sympathy for you either, because you're their direct rival. There's no general in-group preference between men, the only time these in-groups form is when men gather against other men. Which is why feminism is a massive thing, men's rights activism is not.

And about men's rights activism: most people see it as not needed, even if men have very real grievances. People believe misandry doesn't even exist.

So as a man, it should already be given, that you're not going to get any sympathy. Nor help. Which is why so many men refuse to go to the doctor too. When people only give you help begrudgingly, at some point you decide that it isn't worth the effort.

"I don't feel sympathy for incels." Well we knew that already. Its not like you were just withdrawing all your sympathy after something bad happened, you never felt any sympathy in the first place.

Should go without saying that I don't feel much sympathy for women either. Men are the majority of domestic violence victims. Why should I feel bad for the women who get beaten? They pick their own face tattooed psychopathic partners with histories of violence.

No sympathy for women either. Most of their problems are self-created.

No, no, please! Feel bad for us! Fuarkkkkk I might have to rope after reading this post. How will I live without user comeonmaggie pitying me!? :feelskek:

I refuse to feel SYMPATHY for incels, why do I owe my EMPATHY to someone who hates me?
Least retarded hole.

And I refuse to feel sympathy for rape victims, foids that have been killed in shootings and ERs, foids that get dumped, foids that rope.
(ALL IN MINECRAFT)

And I refuse to feel sympathy for rape victims, foids that have been killed in shootings and ERs, foids that get dumped, foids that rope.
(ALL IN MINECRAFT)
rape all foids (irl)

WOW SO STUNNING AND BRAVE