Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to browse IT.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I ain't letting them live in my head rent free theirs a lot of other things taking up rent up their i don't need that to be 1 of them

I've literally only browsed IT once. I only see stuff from them via screenshots. Regularly looking at their shit is a pointless and painful waste of time. And same goes for almost any other subreddit

IT is boring, I would rather just read what they have to say through threads posted on this website rather than browse it myself.

IT just consists of 5 persistent and obsessive trannies that screenshot everything, attempt to blow it out if proportion and the rest of the 1000 actual, active users (trannies aswell) out of the 300k (all of which were manually inflated by reddit themselves) LARP along by replying in the typical condescending faggy reddit style to piss off the irritable inkwells

here are genuine facts:
nobody on IT is normal
there are 0 women who use IT
all virgins

I get excited when IT post about my posts. It means they noticed me. Now I can laugh at me trying to mock me.

The bluepill can be very intoxicating.

I ain't letting them live in my head rent free theirs a lot of other things taking up rent up their i don't need that to be 1 of them
yes don't waste time and fuck your dress levels. I am doing mental die there I cut most negative shit out besides this forum. it's helped alot

I appeared on IT front page several times, the funny thing is that the posts were fake, I was doing it to test out if they were gullible enough to believe the posts. I used to argue with IT members but I got banned for saying I wanted to cut someone up and put him in a dust bin.

U live in my head rent free, Pajeet. Every post, every thread (no gay).

CuckTears is soy. Female worshipping cucks. They need to get a life.

I browse for you, is my bad habit to read stupid things