Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I refuse to believe I am not an autist

Juice

Juice

No LDAR for your 40 hour week
★★★
No, I don't believe it, i LITERALLY HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS HOW CAN I NOT BE FUCKING AUTISTIC, i'm getting another test fuck this, I do not believe It's just adhd I AM BEING GASLIGHTED I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH ME I HATE MAKING EYE CONTACT I FIND IT HARD TO EXPRESS MYSLEF I HAVE OT BE UFCKING AUTISTIC I WILL NOT BE TOLD OTHERWISE FUCK THIS SHIT LIFE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. i'm losing hairs over this shit

I'm losing sleep over this shit

We, at the council of autism united, hereby declare OP as a rank 3 autist, along with all the privileges and detriments that comes with this position

We, at the council of autism united, hereby declare OP as a rank 3 autist, along with all the privileges and detriments that comes with this position
I'll still try to get another autism assessment, if i'm still not autistic then I'll accept my insanity

You will never be a real autist. You have no special interests, you have no sensory issues, you have no social anxiety. You are a neurotypical man twisted by drugs and tiktok into a crude mockery of autism’s perfection.

You will never be a real autist. You have no special interests, you have no sensory issues, you have no social anxiety. You are a neurotypical man twisted by drugs and tiktok into a crude mockery of autism’s perfection.
even doe I have all of those

I assess you as autistic

I have many autistic traits even though I'm not autistic. They mostly stem from trauma caused by my looks