Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I refuse to become a wageslave and rot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I refuse to spend my life slaving away in a increasingly rotting society that hates me. I refuse to become a living corpse like so many men around me.

Nobody is going to give food for free, unless you live with parents and master leeching arts.

So you're gonna run a business?

I refuse to spend my life slaving away in a increasingly rotting society that hates me. I refuse to become a living corpse like so many men around me.
Are you in burgerland? Do you not have a large family fortune and a large sum of your parent's money to depend on for most of your life?
If so you'll have to work at some point in the future.

Aren't you roping really soon? I remember you said it was in September you'd do it

go full neet mode

then thERe are few CHOices for your life plan

Well ur dying in 2 weeks right, so no need to worry about this

Become a subsistence farmer monk then

Just become a productive member of society bro. Become a cog in the wheel and serve your masters. That is where true happiness lies!

Are you in burgerland? Do you not have a large family fortune and a large sum of your parent's money to depend on for most of your life?
If so you'll have to work at some point in the future.
if your family has a decent amount of money but you don't expect them to provide for you indefinitely then cryptocurrency/stock investment is an option

Become a subsistence farmer monk then
I think there’s a legit way of doing this, but you’d need money to buy one of those poopy water filters and enough food at the start to make it until your first crops grow. Then you chill right by a body of water and you’re good. Then also (but I guess it’s optional) you need a sleeping bag or tent.

Idk the governments Law on that though. I mean what if you literally live a life of just you, some farming shit like a little garden out in the middle of nowhere, and a water filter so you have food and water never to go near civilization again? Do they care? You make literally 0 income.

if your family has a decent amount of money but you don't expect them to provide for you indefinitely then cryptocurrency/stock investment is an option
Yeah cryptocurrency has gotten big but as usual the people that know more are always one step ahead and get most of the gains.

I refuse to contribute to this system.
I respect that but unfortunately society has set things up so that males have to contribute to the system in some way in order to earn a living.

I think there’s a legit way of doing this, but you’d need money to buy one of those poopy water filters and enough food at the start to make it until your first crops grow. Then you chill right by a body of water and you’re good. Then also (but I guess it’s optional) you need a sleeping bag or tent.

Idk the governments Law on that though. I mean what if you literally live a life of just you, some farming shit like a little garden out in the middle of nowhere, and a water filter so you have food and water never to go near civilization again? Do they care? You make literally 0 income.
Well it's definitely possible, even without any modern technology. It's how humans lived for 99% of our existence, but you'd have to learn a lot before you can do it.

Well it's definitely possible, even without any modern technology. It's how humans lived for 99% of our existence, but you'd have to learn a lot before you can do it.
With modern technology you don’t anymore. I mean a water filter is like 200$ ded srs. Also you’d still need to buy the seeds unless I guess you like find vegetables or some shit from the dumpster.

The question I have though is more akin to the governments stance. I mean will they tax you or give you money because you make literally 0 income? would they deport you because you have no identification? Where would they deport you?

With modern technology you don’t anymore. I mean a water filter is like 200$ ded srs. Also you’d still need to buy the seeds unless I guess you like find vegetables or some shit from the dumpster.

The question I have though is more akin to the governments stance. I mean will they tax you or give you money because you make literally 0 income? would they deport you because you have no identification? Where would they deport you?
Are they even going to notice you living in the woods in the middle of bumfuck nowhere just farming?

Are they even going to notice you living in the woods in the middle of bumfuck nowhere just farming?
Eventually I’d assume so. Someone would call the authorities because there’s a naked or oddly clothed man farming in the woods. If they do, then idk what happens next.

One option could be to @ThoughtfulCel maxx and move to the forest

One option could be to @ThoughtfulCel maxx and move to the forest
As long as its not my forest. You would need a forest pass for that, and i don't just hand those things out like candy

I refuse to contribute to this system.
At this point is about survivorship, you are not obliged to support humanity, so do whatever you like and if someone ask your help, give 'em the middle finger, either ways people are by nature ungrateful bastards.