Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "I refuse to become a different person in order to please someone else"

r/ForeverAlone shouldn't be another incel space?

Did not read, kys nigger

Doing that won't help them much either, if already subhuman; so what's the point? :feelsjuice:

I hate r/ForeverAlone. They're all simps and pussies who don't have the balls to get angry about the injustice they face. All they do is whine and complain like a woman about how women won't fuck them. It's pathetic.

Why do you have a gayboy avi

They need to take the blackpill :feelsohgod:

I hate r/ForeverAlone. They're all simps and pussies who don't have the balls to get angry about the injustice they face. All they do is whine and complain like a woman about how women won't fuck them. It's pathetic.
I think it’s the phase just before full on Incel blackpill mode, give them some time and they should come around…

Forever alone blames themselves and worships women and normies like giga cucks. The mods are huge truecels who cope by being huge simps and hating "incels" when they're incels themselves. I was banned because a mod looked through my history and found that I was sexist so he banned me and if you visit the discord server they'll ban you for even saying anything negative about the women. All the mods expect one there have had sex. Giga simpery.

Very based, and I agree with him although
No, I don't want to force myself to like certain activities like dancing or hiking
I do find solo hiking to be very fun.

@Stupid Clown I HATE that they all flock to women who post there claiming to be forever alone and reassure her. There's NO SUCH THING as a forever alone woman. Want proof? They used to have a r/ForeverAloneWomen sub that had to be shut down because the every woman who posted there would get hundreds or even thousands of men messaging them offering to date them.

The ONLY reason why a woman is alone is because she WANTS to be alone, meaning she can't attract Chad and isn't willing to be with a normal man no matter how fat or disgusting or ugly she is. Boo fucking hoo. Cry me a fucking river. That would be like members here claiming to be incels because they only want to date movie stars.

I am who I am and everyone hates me, and this is the way it should be

>Workout for hours and obsessively track my calories
I hate fatasses so much it’s unreal. Can’t do the bare minimum to maintain their own health.
>But I don’t wanna wash my ass to prevent infection
>But I don’t wanna brush my teeth to keep them from falling out
Whatever, retard. I workout because it feels good.

Also, it takes like an hour a day to lift, and I don’t watch my diet at all and still mog normies.

That subreddit has to be heavily policed I think so the conversation doesn’t turn “problematic”