Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i refuse to be a cog in this system

S

suicideproject

Greycel
no way im working and paying taxes while chads and women get all the sex

Yeah. People who have no merit get the prizes and rewards (women are the prizes) while we rot.

leech off neetbux the same way chads and stacies leech off birth control taxes and other taxes that benefit them.

Based. Neetbux or death.

I can't wait to leave this western satanic society

chad also pay taxes. thinking looks means everything is also a bluepill.

Inb4 that blackpillpres guy comes in here to write several essay posts about how you're all stupid for not living the same way he does

Good luck, OP!

Inb4 that blackpillpres guy comes in here to write several essay posts about how you're all stupid for not living the same way he does

Same, hence why I am a NEET.
Why should I do anything for a world that causes me to suffer? Fuck everything.

chad also pay taxes. thinking looks means everything is also a bluepill.

Chad gets pussy on tap. I wouldn't care that much if I was chad. But I am not going to pay for some sluts wellfare and all that bs

Find a good way of making money

No idea, anywhere is better than this

Good luck. I investigated every country, searching for one in wich i could get a femoid just for being there, and never found it.

Neetcels on suicide watch

I wish I could NEET til I die.
Fuck, I'm already looking for ways to minimise my costs so I can work 1-2 days per week and still have enough for bills+ anything I would want to buy.

Luckily I won't have to worry about paying income taxes anytime soon as I'm below the taxable threshold of £11.5k

He'll have the last word when his secret plan comes through and he's ruling the world, blackpilling the masses and righting all soceital wrongs.

He'll have the last word when his secret plan comes through and he's ruling the world, blackpilling the masses and righting all soceital wrongs.
damn, not even here for a month and he's already the incel massiah. what an important and respect worthy dude

I wish I could NEET til I die.
Fuck, I'm already looking for ways to minimise my costs so I can work 1-2 days per week and still have enough for bills+ anything I would want to buy.

Luckily I won't have to worry about paying income taxes anytime soon as I'm below the taxable threshold of £11.5k
Same here and I intend to stay there

You have visited those countries?
Im not rich so... nope. Im high inhib, i dont travel a lot. But i investigated North Korea, for example. The only foreigner that works for the Korean Communist Party is a spanish dude like me, Alejandro Cao de Benos. I know he recieves a lot of female attention... but i cant do what he did now. Im not a commie but i would do anything for easy pussy

Im not rich so... nope. Im high inhib, i dont travel a lot. But i investigated North Korea, for example. The only foreigner that works for the Korean Communist Party is a spanish dude like me, Alejandro Cao de Benos. I know he recieves a lot of female attention... but i cant do what he did now. Im not a commie but i would do anything for easy pussy

Move to Thailand, you have to beat the women off with a stick there

Move to Thailand, you have to beat the women off with a stick there

I know i know. I dont think ill go there until i try to be a scortcel here in my country. And im not gonna try scortceling until i get a job. And i wont get a job until i take serious the government exams..... :/

yep, I refuse to be anything other than NEET or self-employed