Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I record foids who harass me (not sexual harassment)

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
When i get into an argument with a foid, i take out my phone and record it, so she can’t falsely accuse me of sexual harassment in order to take revenge on me, which is something like a trend for foids, as far as i know.
They love to defame innocent men of being rapists and sex offenders and ruining their whole life’s just so they can have their 5 minutes of attention.
But not with me, bitch!

You want to claim, i harassed you, while you were actually the one who harassed me? Ok, but you will be on my camera with your foidish face and the police will see who harassed whom, foid. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Wise. But how often do you get in arguments with foids ?

Mogs me cause foid interacts with you

Based af, although I’m sure cucked officials will still find some way to say you did rape them:feelskek:

Based af, although I’m sure cucked officials will still find some way to say you did rape them:feelskek:
They probably will, but i record her secretly at first and let het speak, then i show her that i was recording her the whole time and when she does anything like hitting me or screaming for help because she wants others to think i was harassing her, i have everything on camera and then i will not only show the police but also post it online

They probably will, but i record her secretly at first and let het speak, then i show her that i was recording her the whole time and when she does anything like hitting me or screaming for help because she wants others to think i was harassing her, i have everything on camera and then i will not only show the police but also post it online
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

[UWSL]Mental rape, unfortunately it exists according to dumb cumdumbsters.[/UWSL]

Infinite iq based cel

Very useful in certain situations.

Vids or it didn’t happen

Your allowed to record them???