Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I recently started to have 5 meals per day

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Idk I am always hungry. it's over. :feelstrash:

Just can't stop anymore.

Someone send help. :feelsrope:

Also addicted to Halloween candy. No kids came to our house. :feelsbadman:

@God @Satan @Jesus @LDARBuddah

What's your weight if i may ask?

It's over buddy boyo

I'd say find out your TDEE, count calories or try to eat on at maintenance, you can overeat for few days but you need to control yourself, carbs also make you more hungry and try not to get too much calories from drinks. Don't make a mistake and balloon up 30 kilograms like i did years ago, now im eating only meal a day and i went from 108 kilograms to 76 at 183cm (6'), hunger and cravings are pretty much gone most of the time when im on some routine of intermittent fasting.

Last edited:
I’m always hungry too. Ineat alot but I’m underweight and I suspect i may have parasites or some shit like that

Mogs me

But seriously bro, just cut down a bit. If you still get hungry, then just drink something like water or tea, that's what I do.

That's ok, as long as you eat under your tde you lose. It's sometimes recommended to eat many small meals while dieting

I barely eat , I don’t like eating

Many of the countries with 6’1/6’0 as the average are very small. it’s not that hard to go unless you’re poor
No northern Germany.
prussiancel, ur ancestors must be frustrated

That's ok, as long as you eat under your tde you lose. It's sometimes recommended to eat many small meals while dieting
over :worryfeels:
:feelshaha:If I was 6'3" I only would've lost my virginity at a normal time, developed in lockstep with my peers, and become a successful functional healthy adult, but you know, no big deal
Cope man, aren't you are a sperg too or not?

My jaw is also recessed.

I'd say find out your TDEE, count calories or try to eat on at maintenance, you can overeat for few days but you need to control yourself also, carbs also make you more hungry and try not to get too much calories from drinks, don't make a mistake and balloon up 30 kilograms like i did years ago, now im eating only meal a day and i went from 108 kilograms to 76 at 183cm (6').
I lost weight cutting carbs and only eating one or two meals a day too. Now it feels good to be empty and give my digestive system a break, sometimes I'll not eat for 36 or 48 hours so my body can heal whenever I mess up my diet to get back on track. I also have less energy and don't like working out on a full or semi-full stomach.

:feelshaha:If I was 6'3" I only would've lost my virginity at a normal time, developed in lockstep with my peers, and become a successful functional healthy adult, but you know, no big deal
jfl, he lives in a already tall country tbf

Many of the countries with 6’1/6’0 as the average are very small. it’s not that hard to go unless you’re poor

prussiancel, ur ancestors must be frustrated
Ye, I will try to ascend in Greece.

Food is one of our incredible copes, man. Food is yummy shit, man.

You should play more scribbl in order to distrect yourself.