Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I recently realized why i can't even rot in peace...

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Because my fucking Chad brother used to live with his girlfriend and now he's back home, he literally mogs me daily. It's fucking disgusting, to see how terribly i lost genetic lottery even among my genes pool. He gets validation daily off of me. My mental health significantly dropped since he moved in. It daily reminds me how subhuman i am and how much genetics decides everything in this life. 

I fucking hate my faggot parents and i fucking hate my faggot brother. Every time someone from relatives says that with age i resemble my father, i want to smash their face in once and forever, since my father passed all the ugliest most subhuman genes to me.

Fucking gay world. There is no justice, its a hell on earth. There is no God, there is no fucking heaven or hell. Fuck everything.

Thankfully I'm an only child, I would go crazy if I had to see my siblings succeeding while I keep failing.

I get it, I have a gl brother

Crustaciouse said:
Thankfully I'm an only child, I would go crazy if I had to see my siblings succeeding while I keep failing.