Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I recently met some old friends and I totally regret it.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
The center of attraction was a Chad lite who found his "soulmate" at university. The story in a nutshell is as follows: he met her at a party, dated her for a while, married her and is now raising 2 kids with her.

I spent the whole afternoon just trying to visualize what it must be like to find a woman who likes me enough to spend an evening with me, let alone the rest of her life.

I felt so subhuman and worthless just being in his presence, I went numb and excused myself from the table so I could take a cigarette break. But deep down I knew I was only running away from my own misery as an incel.

I got back home and vented all this to an AI, and it said something on the lines of "don't compare your life to his. Everyone's life is unique. Everyone has their own timelines".

Last edited:
I ignore everyone from my past, deleted all social media, you can't find a single picture of information about me that isn't a decade old even with wayback machine, meeting people from the past is just a reminder of my failure and the few times (every 2-3 years or so) I hear my name called out in the small town I grew up in I just keep on walking at a fast pace, I know it's trouble.

Dnr, GrAY friend haver

I hate being told "don't compare yourself to others", my whore mother always told me that. Well bitch it's part of human nature to compare yourself to others

Keep crying, but its nice to know I live rent free in your head
You dont live rent free in my head, but rather you live rent free in every gray thread like a jew rat hiding in the holocaust

I hate being told "don't compare yourself to others",

"Jim is exactly your age and he's doing so well in his career, and here you are, wasting your life!"

"Jim has found the love of his life but dont compare yourself to him. Everyone is on their own timeline, sweetie!"

:lul:

"Jim is exactly your age and he's doing so well in his career, and here you are, wasting your life!"

"Jim has found the love of his life but dont compare yourself to him. Everyone is on their own timeline, sweetie!"

:lul:
You don't know how much this makes by blood boil, you just described my whore mom perfectly

You dont live rent free in my head, but rather you live rent free in every gray thread like a jew rat hiding in the holocaust
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Like I said, do something if you don't like it.

Stay away from normies. They only exist to make you feel bad

You're right. But these were old friends from way back when I thought I was normal just like them. I believed that if I just hung out with them long enough and kept expanding my "social circle" by attending events with them, I'd eventually meet that "special someone".

Of course, that never happened. Instead, they all just see me as a 40 year old chronically single girlfriend-less loser, which is a fact.

:feelskek: state of men in 2023

AI chat bots create, at least momentarily, the illusion that there's someone who cares enough to listen. So I see nothing wrong with venting to an AI. The only problem with AI is that it regurgitates shitty bluepilled talking points.

The center of attraction was a Chad lite who found his "soulmate" at university. The story in a nutshell is as follows: he met her at a party, dated her for a while, married her and is now raising 2 kids with her.

I spent the whole afternoon just trying to visualize what it must be like to find a woman who likes me enough to spend an evening with me, let alone the rest of her life.

I felt so subhuman and worthless just being in his presence, I went numb and excused myself from the table so I could take a cigarette break. But deep down I knew I was only running away from my own misery as an incel.

I got back home and vented all this to an AI, and it said something on the lines of "don't compare your life to his. Everyone's life is unique. Everyone has their own timelines".
The ai should be smarter. But it is programmed by Jews who cope by denying my existence.