Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I recently found out another chad that bullied me is dead

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
Sometimes I go online to look at the obituaries of chads who bullied me in school.

At one point 6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead. (one died right in front of me after crashing his motorcycle, my biggest regret is not having my camera on me that day)

I was recently talking to someone I went to school with and another chad died of a drug overdose the other day.

Based. It always brings me joy seeing bullies that have everything handed to them on a silver platter getting what they deserve. How are you going to celebrate?

Congrats :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I wish this happened to my bullies.

If I were in your shoes I'd celebrate by eating a tray of mac and cheese ngl.

(one died right in front of me after crashing his motorcycle, my biggest regret is not having my camera on me that day)
Another chad deemed unworthy of handling a liter bike
Ripbozol

Based. It always brings me joy seeing bullies that have everything handed to them on a silver platter getting what they deserve. How are you going to celebrate?
By laughing at his pictures on the obituary.

It infuriates me that the most evil chad who kills animals for fun isnt dead. He just got married to a woman even though he got invited to china by a richfag male chink and they fucked on their private jet for 10 hours straight after chad couldn’t cum from oxycodone he took.

By laughing at his pictures on the obituary.

It infuriates me that the most evil chad who kills animals for fun isnt dead. He just got married to a woman even though he got invited to china by a richfag male chink and they fucked on their private jet for 10 hours straight after chad couldn’t cum from oxycodone he took.
He got married? Oh this is just another waiting game brother. Wait a few years. She'll ride his ass in court and later because he can't handle the heat he'll off himself.

Another chad deemed unworthy of handling a liter bike
View attachment 1296815
Lmao it was actually a CBR600rr. The chad constantly mocked me for “watching retards in youtube” because I told him how to properly use the brakes on his motorcycle.

Being the arrogant narcissist he was, he ignored me and the exact suggestion I gave him would have saved his life. He skidded several hundred feet because he locked the rear wheel, then catapulted into a tree upside down. He actually snapped his neck and was fully crippled for a month before he died.

It was slow and painful.

Last edited:
He got married? Oh this is just another waiting game brother. Wait a few years. She'll ride his ass in court and later because he can't handle the heat he'll off himself.
based

Lmao it was actually a CBR600rr. The chad constantly mocked me for “watching retards in youtube” because I told him how to properly use the brakes on his motorcycle.

Being the arrogant narcissist he was, he ignored me and the exact suggestion I gave him would have saved his life. He skidded several hundred feet because he locked the rear wheel, then catapulted into a tree upside down. He actually snapped his neck and was fully crippled for several month before he died.

It was slow and painful.
even funnier lol, he got pwned by a 600cc :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:,I guess all of the slaying must have clouded his brain and he decided to be a retard when handling a high power bike, his demise? simply natural selection.

even funnier lol, he got pwned by a 600cc :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:,I guess all of the slaying must have clouded his brain and he decided to be a retard when handling a high power bike, his demise? simply natural selection.
Whats even more satisfying is that he was a drug dealing chad also. He mocked me because all I could afford was a mini dirtbike while he had a CBR.

He actually went to a funeral of another chad and wanted to smoke some marijuana and nobody would hold it to his mouth because he was drooling like a retard after the accident. He died shortly after that.

At one point 6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead.
Corvus-curse is real! :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Being the arrogant narcissist he was, he ignored me and the exact suggestion I gave him would have saved his life. He skidded several hundred feet because he locked the rear wheel, then catapulted into a tree upside down. He actually snapped his neck and was fully crippled for a month before he died.

It was slow and painful.
What a stupid motherfucker.

I never understood some guys obsession with fast cars and other vehicles.

They are just point A to point B devices to me.

Not anything to get excited about ffs.

You’d think Chads would learn by now that they + speeding simply do not mix.

Plenty of famous Chads have ended up dead this way from Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn to James Dean etc.

If any of us here could magically transform into a Chad we would be smart enough not to worship vehicles or use them for dangerous and deadly speeding purposes.

They would simply be point A to point B devices as is their proper function as well maybe we’d use some of our Chad wealth to buy a hot car so as to help enhance our Chad good looks even more to attract a hot bitch.

Last edited:
Whats even more satisfying is that he was a drug dealing chad also. He mocked me because all I could afford was a mini dirtbike while he had a CBR.

He actually went to a funeral of another chad and wanted to smoke some marijuana and nobody would hold it to his mouth because he was drooling like a retard after the accident. He died shortly after that.
he got what he deserved tbh :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

btw, what bike do you ride now?

You’d think Chads would learn by now that they + speeding simple do not mix.

Plenty of famous Chads have ended up dead this way from Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn to James Dean etc.

If any of us here could magically transform into a Chad we would be smart enough not to worship vehicles or use them for dangerous and deadly speeding purposes.

They would simply be point A to point B devices as is their proper function as well maybe we’d use some of our Chad wealthy to buy a hot car so as to help enhance our Chad good looks even more to attract a hot bitch.
Chads get so much praise that they think they’re untouchable. Looks like that supersport motorcycle thought otherwise.

It was such a coincidence, that I would be there on the day of his crash, and out of all the open space, he hit the one tree that was there. Chads head literally spun around like the exorcist then he fell 6 feet directly on his head. When he locked the rear wheel the bike went sideways and launched him, so he gained some serious height before slamming into the tree.

It was crazy, it was like upside down jesus the way he hit the tree.

Nothing of value was lost

Bay zed.

I try to swallow the whitepill and contain my hatred, but tbh sometimes it just bursts out. When I hear stories like this its music to my ears.

Personally I also had a fucker who stole money from me by lying to me. He sold drugs to me and claimed that the pills were 100mg when they were actually 50mg a piece. He ended up swindling like 100 bucks from me, which isn't much, but this was a person who was my "friend."

He later on ended up dying after taking the clotshot. Burn in hell fucker. Rabid fucking animals.

I try to take the buddhistpill but when I hear these retards getting what they deserve, its justice. It is what it is.

Chads get so much praise that they think they’re untouchable. Looks like that supersport motorcycle thought otherwise.

It was such a coincidence, that I would be there on the day of his crash, and out of all the open space, he hit the one tree that was there. Chads head literally spun around like the exorcist then he fell 6 feet directly on his head. When he locked the rear wheel the bike went sideways and launched him, so he gained some serious height before slamming into the tree.

It was crazy, it was like upside down jesus the way he hit the tree.
Probably wasn’t wearing a helmet either right?

(Gotta look cool for Stacy after all).

Not that it would’ve helped much.

Probably wasn’t wearing a helmet either right?

(Gotta look cool for Stacy after all).

Not that it would’ve helped much.
He actually was wearing a helmet (the wrong kind). I had suggested to him previously that he wasnt wearing the proper helmet and a different kind would resist bouncing during impact.

Of course he ignored this also, and his head bounced like a ping pong ball. I was actually like 1000 feet away when he hit the tree and it sounded like a gunshot it was so loud.

And yea, he was going so fast I doubt it would have made a difference. He hit the tree going at least 60 mph

Last edited:
Extreme lifefuel, smoke on them piss on their grave

LOL! find his grave and vandalize it

Sometimes I go online to look at the obituaries of chads who bullied me in school.

At one point 6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead. (one died right in front of me after crashing his motorcycle, my biggest regret is not having my camera on me that day)

I was recently talking to someone I went to school with and another chad died of a drug overdose the other day.
wow

you know, one of my bullies committed suicide

lifefuel 4 U, take a shit on his grave
German dancing

When I was in middle school this highschooler was bullying me on the bus. A few years later he died in a car accident. Rest In Piss.

Your bullies are breeding Stacy's in heaven.

Strong first post GrAY

Based. Probably out drunk on his way to fuck stacey and crashed
Him and his friend were driving fast and hit a tree according to the newspaper.

Him and his friend were driving fast and hit a tree according to the newspaper.
These trees must have it out for chads.

Actually, that same chad I watched snap its neck on a tree, stole my moms car and hit a tree a year prior. The bumper was damaged badly and I was in trouble but thankfully another tree took chads life as revenge.

You’d think Chads would learn by now that they + speeding simply do not mix.

They would simply be point A to point B devices as is their proper function as well maybe we’d use some of our Chad wealth to buy a hot car so as to help enhance our Chad good looks even more to attract a hot bitch.
I absolutely hate those kinds of people. Not only because it is such a stupid, profane way to become involved with something for a hobbyist's sake, but because because two of those people have dated my oneitus, while I had to watch in horror as it happened, and cry into my pillow because she didn't choose me.

They are to full of themselves ironically leading to their early demise

The foids and normies that bullied me life mog me to this day.

Lol i remember one of my bullies died when he was 16 in a car crash one of the friends i had told me about it made my day :D

View: https://youtu.be/tC0DKieA4sk?si=Rm2XZrbsEGh-um2q

Total Incel Victory

The universe is throwing you a bone and giving you a tiny bit of justice

:feelshaha::feelsgah:

wow

you know, one of my bullies committed suicide

You're an oldcel right? The age pill probably hit him and he realised he couldn't fuck stacies left and right like he used to so he roped

Sounds extremely unlikely, probably some kind of fantasy post to get +rep

6 chads tried to invite me to a party, planning to assault me. 5 of those chads are now dead.
Very interesting random coincidence indeed :feelswhere: :feelshehe:

Funny how all these guya crash their motorcycle.

Hmmm, motorcycle accident and a drug overdose, sounds like a bunch of dumb rambunctious jocks to me. Glad you got some justice though.

Sound like those are bad boys type of Chads