Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wish I was higher inhib when I was younger.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
If I were smarter and higher inhib I'd still have all my teeth and not have to wear fucking dentures.

What happened exactly? Did you play football without a mouth-guard?

Framecel222 said:
What happened exactly? Did you play football without a mouth-guard?

Bar fight.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Bar fight.

Even if you are high inhib and really smart you can easily get into fights if you look subhuman. At least in high school.

According to the redpill you should drown in  pussy.

I also am low inhib. And my low inhib makes me more outgoing and i didn’t benefit from that because whenever i go out with my “friends” they make fun of my face and when I get upset they say that they are “just kidding LOL XD”. I really wish that i could be autistic or introverted but i can’t help it. I also noticed that i’m very forgiving but I don’t hesitate to hit back if someone hits me. I now only hang out with my Chad best friend who’s kinda autistic but he doesn’t make fun of me so it’s much better option than to hang out with “friends” who bully me.

I was high inhib MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE.
I wish I was low inhib, I want to experience "confidence".. fml imagine not having confidence your fucking whole life since age of 6 or so