Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Really Want To Visit China

I would rather visit Japan tbh.

I RESPECT CHINA.

Both have their strengths, but honestly China is more interesting because it's not westernized as Japan is but is still no less modern.

I'd like to visit Japan as well. I'd check out Tokyo, Kyoto & Sapporo. I have never been outside of Europe so it would be interesting visiting China & Japan.

Both have their strengths, but honestly China is more interesting because it's not westernized as Japan is but is still no less modern.
Japan is way more developed.

Chongqing would be number one on my list, crazy landscape

China & Japan basically hate each other which is weird from an outsider perspective. They were on good times though until the first Sino Japanese war in 1895 which eventually lead to the second Sino Japanese war between 1937-1945. Now a days Japan is allied with the USA & Fumio Kishida is importing western left wing shit on mass.
Hopefully Japan becomes more allied with China in the future.

I want to go there and buy transformers for CHEAP

That sounds very improbable tbh. Why do you think so?
such places isn't hard to find, overall lack of polish and cleanliness
1647760048184711858.jpg
164776005012859513.jpg
3500.jpg

such places isn't hard to find, overall lack of polish and cleanliness
1647760048184711858.jpg
164776005012859513.jpg
3500.jpg
Lmao I don't think this is very widespread, but it's funny how that makes China closer to USA than Japan lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I want to visit NK.