Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really want to travel through America in a van, with a gf

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
... that homeless person wants to become president.
... dragons are real.
... :cryfeels:

I'm 27, I feel so fucking old but look younger and extremely ugly.

That's unfortunately for Chad only

I hope I can live till 27

I hope I can live till 27
I feel so old man. I wish I were 1 year younger, I remember being just 23, where my life was exactly the same but somehow better bc I had much more hope

I want that aswell. Unfortunately that desire is most likely going to say unfulfilled for us. Over :cryfeels::feelsrope:

star wars van GIF
star wars van GIF

no point in vans unless they are rape vans

or for going ER like st. alek, although I would argue that is just a subspecies of rape van. it is a van that rapes people to death

I feel so old man. I wish I were 1 year younger, I remember being just 23, where my life was exactly the same but somehow better bc I had much more hope
I'm 22, and already feel like shit.

A girl I used to go to school with recently did up a van and traveled the country with her boyfriend. They eloped and she constantly posted all these pictures of campfires, cold mornings under blankets, making each other thermos coffee, gay shit like that. She came home married and pregnant. Suifuel

If it can help you to Cope, it would not be so nice as you think, the foid would Always complain about the weather, she is bored, or about any shit and this would piss you off

All foids who go for van life hate this and only do this for showing to other normies on insta she lifemog them.

Foids are holes and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back