Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to kill myself after seeing the biggest suifuel on snapchat.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I opened up a snap chat a while ago because my friend got me to do it, I mainly use it to text so I don't post much photos.
Today I was having a pretty relaxing day and then, I see a new Snapchat story on my Chad prettyboy friend.
It was him in a party next to a legit drop dead gorgeous 10/10 hot girl in a miniskirt showing some hot legs.
Now I feel like absolute garbage, I couldn't even dream of being next to a girl that gorgeous, but my Chad friend probably got to fuck her.

It's over for snapchatcels.

Thrown your phone in the toilet.

You’ve got no excuse to use snapchat if you’re an incel.

JFL @ incels with chad friends.

Why would you do that to yourself... If he's a long time friend then I get it. Even if he's a newer friend, I'm sure he's cool, so you hang out with him. I can't blame you. BUT be wary of going out with the guy because he will MOG you in every way and every single foid you come across will go for this Chad. It happened to me with this chadlite I knew, I eventually stopped hanging out with him because it drove me crazy. Always the third wheel, the fifth wheel, and a piece of crap that Becky stepped over in order to get to chadlite.

Sub8Hate said:
Why would you do that to yourself... If he's a long time friend then I get it. Even if he's a newer friend, I'm sure he's cool, so you hang out with him. I can't blame you. BUT be wary of going out with the guy because he will MOG you in every way and every single foid you come across will go for this Chad. It happened to me with this chadlite I knew, I eventually stopped hanging out with him because it drove me crazy. Always the third wheel, the fifth wheel, and a piece of crap that Becky steps over in order to get to chadlite.
I usually just hang out with him at uni.

Crustaciouse said:

It's all good man, it's just rough. I don't have to tell you; you already know.

Sub8Hate said:
Crustaciouse said:
It's all good man, it's just rough. I don't have to tell you; you already know.
It's crazy seeing his interactions with females, they will be all over him listening to everything he says, meanwhile I'm just the ugly friend that is getting ignored.

I had a Chad tell me he couldn't choose them like he used to when he was at a friend's house with his girlfriend. 

She walks into the room and this foid was tall, white, blonde, curvy and Brazilian. A solid 7, realistically more an 8, even. 
She reminded me of a model for fuck's sake.

Dat fucking Chad life, unbelievable. Saw a guy on reddit today say that he thought that sex pretty much always happened when guys and girls would hang out with each other. Guy didn't even know he was hot. Chad can never know what it's like to be an ugly guy, fact.

Sub8Hate said:
I had a Chad tell me he couldn't choose them like he used to when he was at a friend's house with his girlfriend.
She walks into the room and this foid was tall, white, blonde, curvy and Brazilian. A solid 7, realistically more an 8, even.
She reminded me of a model for fuck's sake.
Dat fucking Chad life, unbelievable. Saw a guy on reddit today say that he thought that sex pretty much always happened when guys and girls would hang out with each other. Guy didn't even know he was hot. Chad can never know what it's like to be an ugly guy, fact.
Exactly, they have no idea about their insane advantage.
Even my Chad friend will be asking me why I still don't have a girlfriend, and he gives me the bullshit advice about picking up girls, he really thinks it's his personality that is getting him the females, even though females will allways be complimenting his blonde hair/blue eyes and telling him he's hot.

Crustaciouse said:
It's crazy seeing his interactions with females, they will be all over him listening to everything he says, meanwhile I'm just the ugly friend that is getting ignored.

The truth of the matter is that we look worse in front of Chad and he looks better in front of us. 

Chad wins, incel is pushed further into the dirt to rot.

post the pic. everything this poster says is legit larp or bullshit 100%. i doubt you have any friends or are even an incel. post your face and these snaps. this guy is some legit mentalcel who makes shit up. you do not have chad friends 100% can tell just from your personality

flowerful said:
post the pic. everything this poster says is legit larp or bullshit 100%. i doubt you have any friends or are even an incel. post your face and these snaps. this guy is some legit mentalcel who makes shit up. you do not have chad friends 100% can tell just from your personality
Get off my cock, I don't post pics of myself or the Snapchat because I don't want to have my identity found or the identity of the people in the photo, thus revealing in an incel to everybody. It's not some grand conspiracy you fool, I've been in the community since r/incel, any long time poster can vouch for me.

That's why I'm never friends with attractive people. All of my friends are ugly as fuck

I had to stop using instagram

Too many attractive,popular or famous people

Crustaciouse said:
Get off my cock, I don't post pics of myself or the Snapchat because I don't want to have my identity found or the identity of the people in the photo, thus revealing in an incel to everybody. It's not some grand conspiracy you fool, I've been in the community since r/incel, any long time poster can vouch for me.

sure bud. pm me or your stories remain bullshit