Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to end it all

I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
I am fucking tired of the same repetetive lifestyle. i am tired of going back to my addictions again. Only fucking productive shit i do is go to gym coping like a faggot thinking that i will get a girlfriend. But no. All the piece of shit white 6,6 chads get all the girls. while i rot with my ethic piece of shit middle eastern sand genes. i am tired so tired. i really want to get a rifle and blow the brains out of a white piece of shit chad or a white blonde stacy

i see you are to far gone maybe we will have a new saint :feelshmm:

Unironically go ER

Based Raphael avi @LeFrenchCel.

I am fucking tired of the same repetetive lifestyle. i am tired of going back to my addictions again. Only fucking productive shit i do is go to gym coping like a faggot thinking that i will get a girlfriend. But no. All the piece of shit white 6,6 chads get all the girls. while i rot with my ethic piece of shit middle eastern sand genes. i am tired so tired. i really want to get a rifle and blow the brains out of a white piece of shit chad or a white blonde stacy
If you can have sex with prostitutes, give it a try. Forget about getting GF. I was so suicidal today, walking from home to work, I saw just many happy high school girls and boys, hand in hand, most prolly planning to have sex, it really collapses my feelings, reminds me of dark days. I feel you bro, I'm so suicidal today, I did try to asphyxiate my self today by this power cord. I'm so helpless