Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really wanna fucking kill myself

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
For the past week my chest hurts from the loneliness and depression. I can’t take this shit much longer. Another couple in front of fucking me. Nigger M white foid couple. I really can’t take this shit anymore I’m dying

Human life is far more overrated than what our survival instincts tell us and also what we've conditioned to believe from birth.

Human life is far more overrated than what our survival instincts tell us and also what we've conditioned to believe from birth.

For the past week my chest hurts from the loneliness and depression. I can’t take this shit much longer. Another couple in front of fucking me. Nigger M white foid couple. I really can’t take this shit anymore I’m dying
Black males and white females are so common now

what would that do for you, NOTHING, FUCKING NOTHING

Get a pet bro. Humans are trash anyway

ROID RAGE!!!!
Or rather ROID depression. I hear that steroids cause you to feel things differently, do they also make the feeling of depression more extreme?

For the past week my chest hurts from the loneliness and depression.
this physical pain is like no other and i dont see people mention this much. youre not alone brocel.