Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I really thought it would get better in college

PrinceArthas

PrinceArthas

Greycel
I had my first day of college today and man oh man was it the most overhyped trash I had ever experienced. During my senior year of high school the biggest cope I was fed by my parents and friends is that "college is a new start" and shit like "no one knows you man its gonna be different" I actually believed this garbage and tried to go into my first day of college with an "open mind" as they say. It didn't work. For fuck sake what is it with normies that allows them to interact with other normies. I sat next to this kid I recognized from orientation and tired to act super social. I greeted him by saying that I remember him from before and tried to make small talk. He didn't really care to follow through. I just sort of blew it off as him not being social as well and went back to doing work but then I kid you not at the end of class he just instinctively exchanges snapchats with this other normie he didn't even talk to all class. :feelsmega: What is it with these normies? Are they actually this fucking hive minded? The rest of the day was trash I just sat in one of the rooms and did my work which I actually managed to finish. If any high school brocels are reading this and considering college 1. Don't just fucking don't you will get both looksmogged and completly socialcirclemogged by the normgroids there. 2. Try and get on NEETbux. Rotting in a room for the rest of my life would honestly be better than going through the hell that is college and then the workplace.

You have a lot to learn man. If ur ugly ur just not accepted anywhere and no one wants to make an effort to talk to you. The setting doesn't matter when all humans operate the same. And yes, normies are a hivemind who all behave like one another. They can quickly pick apart weirdos like us in seconds and pre emptively avoid us to not ruin their social image. I'm hoping that I can buy my own apartment in the future and peacefully rot with no stress for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
It never gets better:blackpill:

You have a lot to learn man. If ur ugly ur just not accepted anywhere and no one wants to make an effort to talk to you. The setting doesn't matter when all humans operate the same. And yes, normies are a hivemind who all behave like one another. They can quickly pick apart weirdos like us in seconds and pre emptively avoid us to not ruin their social image. I'm hoping that I can buy my own apartment in the future and peacefully rot with no stress for the rest of my life.
My ideal life is saving money for some small dwelling and then live off NEETbux if possible

High IQ newcomer. This sums it up pretty well. Loner outcast in middle and high school, outcast for life. Some outcasts will always be outcasts, even among other outcasts. I tried to socialize so much with normies only to never get let in anywhere

High IQ newcomer. This sums it up pretty well. Loner outcast in middle and high school, outcast for life. Some outcasts will always be outcasts, even among other outcasts. I tried to socialize so much with normies only to never get let in anywhere
Telling an incel to go out and change their environment is like telling someone who lives in cherbobyl to relocate to a different area in chernobyl to avoid the radiation lol.

"You take yourself everywhere you go"

Telling an incel to go out and change their environment is like telling someone who lives in cherbobyl to relocate to a different area in chernobyl to avoid the radiation lol.
True. It's the same everywhere

"You take yourself everywhere you go"
Yep. Also, I can't even make friends in the car hobby despite owning a muscle car and having decent car knowledge. You know you are an outcast when you can't even make friends with people in a niche hobby, holy fuck.

Yep. Also, I can't even make friends in the car hobby despite owning a muscle car and having decent car knowledge. You know you are an outcast when you can't even make friends with people in a niche hobby, holy fuck.
You said you look average, right? That's just a brutal facet of the NT pill. I think the NT pill mainly effects your ability to make friends, communicate with people, and prolonging your relationships with women (prolonging, NT doesn't form attraction, it only ruins it)

Last edited:
You said you look average, right? That's just a brutal facet of the NT pill. It also effects your ability to make friends and communicate with people.
Yep. Average or only a tad below average at worst right now. I actually knew guys IRL 1-1.5 points lower in looks than me in looks who got girls while I couldn't. NTpill is bigger than most users here think

Yep. Average or only a tad below average at worst right now. I actually knew guys IRL 1-1.5 points lower in looks than me in looks who got girls while I couldn't. NTpill is bigger than most users here think
Are their relationships the oofy doofy type?

The NT pill hits really hard. My sperg interests have lead me to losing my old friend group. I had thought I had two friends that were also interested in the same things as me but I recently found out from another person that they were leading me on and only engaged in my hobbies in order to please me but also to use me in order to ride motorbikes and atv's at my house. Apparently this other person was talking to one of them and these "friends" cheapshot my face and use it as a sticker on fucking imessage. Once someone is a normie they will never change. I actually tried to get one of these old friends involved in some of my hobbies and he seemed interested although mainly freeloaded off me. Once he came to the realization that these hobbies were not NT and were losing him the sweet social validation points that his normie brain so desperately craved he did a full 180 and reverted back to being a normie within the span of 2-3 months. The other friend I thought was cool but he actually was apperatnly putting on a fucking fantastic act and was engaging in my hobbys to please me and use me.

The NT pill hits really hard. My sperg interests have lead me to losing my old friend group. I had thought I had two friends that were also interested in the same things as me but I recently found out from another person that they were leading me on and only engaged in my hobbies in order to please me but also to use me in order to ride motorbikes and atv's at my house. Apparently this other person was talking to one of them and these "friends" cheapshot my face and use it as a sticker on fucking imessage. Once someone is a normie they will never change. I actually tried to get one of these old friends involved in some of my hobbies and he seemed interested although mainly freeloaded off me. Once he came to the realization that these hobbies were not NT and were losing him the sweet social validation points that his normie brain so desperately craved he did a full 180 and reverted back to being a normie within the span of 2-3 months. The other friend I thought was cool but he actually was apperatnly putting on a fucking fantastic act and was engaging in my hobbys to please me and use me.
Brutal. I gotta say though, if you ride motorbikes and ATVs, you are cool af and I would be friends with you. I love anything car related

Literally a hive mind. I wonder how many good and honest people there are in this world. As the days pass, I think the number is smaller and smaller.

Last edited:
Brutal. I gotta say though, if you ride motorbikes and ATVs, you are cool af and I would be friends with you. I love anything car related
:feelsokman: Thanks brocel. It's not my main interest but it is something I love doing especially in the fall when it is nice and cool.

:feelsokman: Thanks brocel. It's not my main interest but it is something I love doing especially in the fall when it is nice and cool.
Nice. I have a side by side ATV I go on long dirt roads rides with my mother in. It's fun.

college b not all dat. in high school u b seeing the same frends every day and plain games wit dem and eating kfc and shid for lunch doing fun stuff

college b random guyz every clas no interaction. watching powerpoint every class and rooms filed with hundred people but everyone alone doing their own thing and separate wayz when it over n dey go to da next class.

college b not all dat. in high school u b seeing the same frends every day and plain games wit dem and eating kfc and shid for lunch doing fun stuff

college b random guyz every clas no interaction. watching powerpoint every class and rooms filed with hundred people but everyone alone doing their own thing and separate wayz when it over n dey go to da next class.
Fo sho mang fo reeee type shiieee