Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really thought I ascended today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A chubby, short noodle said I was hot and asked me if I wanted to hold her hands and date her when I was standing in a line, which I said yes to and we want walking, looking at each other romantically and I even dreamt about what I would do with my incels.is, should I just hide this fact so I could continue posting here like all the other fakecels or quietly leave the forum.

Then everything ended abruptly after I woke up from my dream and I felt so empty and sad it didn’t happened afterwards, I never had a dream that felt so real. :cryfeels::feelsUgh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Incelius Savage

dreams better than reality

Brutal dreampill

I had similar dream a few days ago. Firstly we have a walk, I told that she's very pretty to me and she asked me if I love her. Subsequently we were lying in one bed and despite not having sex we were romantically hugging and I kissed her a few times. And this is overwhelmingly brutal, because it won't take part in real world. That was so realistic dream

brutal fucking dreampill. the same thing happens to me. i had a dream that i was in high school again and me and a foid were pushing boundaries and just learning about our sexuality and we decided to try it out and have sex with each other. then i woke up with a big sticky mess of love in my sheets.
I even dreamt about what I would do with my incels.is, should I just hide this fact so I could continue posting here like all the other fakecels or quietly leave the forum.
JFL I always get excited in my dreams thinking about how I'm gonna brag to people here and thinking about how jealous i would make them

Brutal same thing has been happening with me lately with the girl I stalk

brutal also somewhat relatable. Despite it being a decade plus since hs, my shitskin brain sometimes still dreams of it. Shoes how over it is

Average .is member daily.