Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really really fucking want some SPICY AS HELL chicken right now

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Damn i wish we had extra spicy kfc chicken wings in russia. Anyway gonna order regular ones tomorrow

Best chicken I ever had was the nashville hot kfc that was in UK for like 2 weeks.

You live in russia? How do you manage to watch reviewbrah eating stuff from all these American brands that we will never taste.

You live in russia? How do you manage to watch reviewbrah eating stuff from all these American brands that we will never taste.
UK food is fucking shit, no wonder Yanks are so fucking fat, tasty food & lots of it, like putting coke in front of Tony Montana.

I cope by thinking I’ll travel to america someday and try alot of junk food stuff

I cope by thinking I’ll travel to america someday and try alot of junk food stuff
Tbh. Think about tasting all those different types of burgers and fried chicken from all those different outlets. No wonder they are so fat. The homecooked food where I live is bland af

Tbh. Think about tasting all those different types of burgers and fried chicken from all those different outlets. No wonder they are so fat. The homecooked food where I live is bland af
How does review bruh stay so thin though?

How does review bruh stay so thin though?
He is immaterial god
Id be fat too if i lived here

I NEED SOME KENTUCKY FRIED COOCHIE

UK food is fucking shit, no wonder Yanks are so fucking fat, tasty food & lots of it, like putting coke in front of Tony Montana.
Fish n chips is good though.

UK one? Not so much, we don't filet the fish so there's bones in it.
Fish with bones is pretty bad yeah. But I didn't know they don't filet the fish when serving fish n chips. There's also other good British breakfast food like eggs benedict with hollandaise sauce and argula tbh

Yeah the british food you get outside of the UK is usually served at those specialty british pub restaurants that there aren't a lot of except in cities. I wasn't really referring to getting fish n chips from a shop. The pub is better imo because you can order a beer with your meal which goes well with fish n chips. You're right that the fish n chips being served with the fish not fileted at a shop is probably from a more lax sue happy culture than places like the US. Surprised you haven't had eggs benedict before tbh but even at the airports like London Heathrow where you can buy food I've seen that they serve eggs benedict for meals so I thought it was pretty common in the UK.

so are you food lover?? :feelstrash:

Yeah the british food you get outside of the UK is usually served at those specialty british pub restaurants that there aren't a lot of except in cities. I wasn't really referring to getting fish n chips from a shop. The pub is better imo because you can order a beer with your meal which goes well with fish n chips. You're right that the fish n chips being served with the fish not fileted at a shop is probably from a more lax sue happy culture than places like the US. Surprised you haven't had eggs benedict before tbh but even at the airports like London Heathrow where you can buy food I've seen that they serve eggs benedict for meals so I thought it was pretty common in the UK.
According to Wikipedia it's an American's idea of British food so not surprised it's at airports, same as a burger with cheese being thought of as American.