Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really need love

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
Every single morning I wake up with a boner and imagine how a stacy cuddle me and kiss me in the morning, make my tea, sometimes I imagine having kids and how the kid is playing in our bed while me and stacy are admiring eatchother and after my boner is gone I feel miserable, I dont know what to do, Im too young for this suffering, I dont know how to cope anymore, 24 years old never had a kiss, never touched a foid, only online chad fishing that gave me nudes, a lot of nudes but Im tired of this shit, I need a new cope, fucking tired of gaming as well, I have 600 hours in overwatch while chad have 600 hours in her pussy, its ovER

With time this will go away. You'll just be a loner in your room but with no boner.

With time this will go away. You'll just be a loner in your room but with no boner.
Kinda how straight prisoners get by. Their libidio dies permanently and even if they get released after 40+ years or so, they can't get it up nor find women attractive anymore.

This will never happen trust me, you will see me on news one day

Kinda how straight prisoners get by. Their libidio dies permanently and even if they get released after 40+ years or so, they can't get it up nor find women attractive anymore.
Uhhh yeah.

They don’t generally remain celibate in prison even without women if you know what I mean brah?

Uhhh yeah.

They don’t generally remain celibate in prison even without women if you know what I mean brah?
Does that mean that incels that go to prison ascend (If they fucked a troon)? Or do they ascend through faggotry? Food for thought.

Not advocating for banging trannies, I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
Does that mean that incels that go to prison ascend (If they fucked a troon)? Or do they ascend by faghood? Food for thought.
No. Incels are not faggots even if they go to prison and unwillingly become some nigger’s toilet/blow up doll.