Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I really miss my mastercel who got the bluepill

Fungi

Fungi

Turkcell/neet/they are killinğ me
-
During those times I didnt even know the word incel.

These were the last traces of my mastercel >
https://www.facebook.com/wode.wode.56
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012275403540
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011196120054

prologue

I had an incel friend from high school first grade, while I waited for high-school to end to become a neet he did it at the first year of high school.
He wasnt tall like me and he was far more uglier. So he was my master, we would play grindy, obscure mmos. He would constantly go into depression and emotional struggle, we started to get blackpilled by talking to eachother. I wouldnt hear anything about him for a year he would shut his avatarless and friendless facebook account down or I would get banned from it. Then I would find him at some game from his nickname and we would come together again.

the foid the poison

It all went nicely then I got a whatsapp message from a girl from my new new school. She emotionally ruined me and played with me. I wanted to get rid of her but I also didnt want my only chance of ascending to go out. She was saying stuff like `dont see this as a relationship, i will cheat on you,` and I would see her getting on with chads at school, I blocked her from everywhere then she went to skype to apologize me and invite me to a cafe I didnt go to. Later she finds my mastercel through my facebook friendlist and starts talking to him. My master being isolated for long long time reacts a foid talking to him much hardly. This is the point I think I have lost him. He talked with her and I got jealous I made my best to make him cease contact with that foid and eventually he did.

choosing the darkside

we then continue our lives but he decides to escape neetdom and inceldom, he stops using his computer, he starts working out and studying. I use my every power to fix his brain with blackpill but it wasnt easy, he had went to the countryside he had almost no communication. I talked him into returnin home and start playing grindy mmos. I succeeded at start but I guess the fire that foid had started was too powerful we got into argument he wanted to looksmax and gymcel and study with zero laying down and rotting in it. Eventually he blocked me, years later he unblocks me but this time it was me who rejected him which was a mistake. he disappeared completely now for more than two years, I had a phone number from him but it doesnt have a whatsapp registered to it and sms dont get answers, I am scared to call it I dont even think this number is active.

I know he is still a neet incel because he wasnt thinking of getting a job and he needed three years to enter to the exam that he was prepearing

really sad.

bros before hoes. All I can say. I also lost contact with two mastercels

he was weak if he was so easily manipulated by a foid