Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hope things get worse

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am tired of these arrogant normie cucks who think they’re better than us because they were able to land one psycho bitch or fat landwhale. The only thing that separates them from us is a 1-2 point difference in looks or a few shades of color. 

I really hope that things get to the point where 40% of men are sexless. I hope 20-80 becomes the reality so that these faggots can start feeling the heat. I want them to know what it’s like to be us.

And then the beta uprising shall commence.

I made a post awhile back about social acceleration and driving the things that bug the modern right. I would like to see a destruction of western values through demographic decline, but it's moving slowly. As far as the celibate population, hard to tell. There's all the "demographic winter" back and forth in the white and east asian pops, but I'm no more a sociologist than I am a geneticist, and I'm definitely not a statistician. I can't read a few infographs and assume I know what the fuck I'm talking about.