Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really hope all chads go MGTOW

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i know it's not going to happen, but seeing foids deseperate for chad cocks would be hilarious

There would be no point for them. They get females easily.

like 1% of mstow is actually high tier normie/chadlite, so there's some hope ngl

why would a foid metoo a chad? Metoo is only used against us and normies.
atention, a foid atention whoring have no limits, even chad cock can't compete agains 5 mins of fame

atention, a foid atention whoring have no limits, even chad cock can't compete agains 5 mins of fame
still the chances are too low so yeah it's never gonna happen

A lots of mgtow's are just incels in denial. Or bitter degenerate old men who can't get the same quality pussy they once could.

A lots of mgtow's are just incels in denial. Or bitter degenerate old men who can't get the same quality pussy they once could.
most are betabuxxers, that realise betabuxxing is a bad deal
still the chances are too low so yeah it's never gonna happen
there metoo cases agains james dean, jonny deep and other chadlites, vin diesel a oldchad was metooed, i think even henry chadvil has gone MGTOW, i just wish giga chad jason mamoa went MGTOW, foids would have a heart atack.

sucks to be incel. Like i seen redpillers say, you at least have to taste the grapes to walk away. Chad is more free to do so. That goes without saying im not going to end up as some cuck taking care of some single used up mom.

Chad's going MGTOW is good. What's happening now foids wouldn't care.

KEK it would be cool but it's easier for foids to develop a fetish for incels than this happening

MGTOW doesn't mean that they can't fuck. Most Chads are already that without knowing.

they are forced to not go their own way because foids crawl on them

they are forced to not go their own way because foids crawl on them
foids would start breaking wourld record to pursue chad cock