Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate women

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Title, If I ever seen a downed foid, I would turn the other cheek. Just like they would with me.

If they were willing to fuck me I would have considered it but oh well
Title, If I ever seen a downed foid, I would turn the other cheek. Just like they would with me.

Foids OD in the city all the time. Not a loss

I hate Austria Netherlands Mexico Japan Korea Panama Chile and Australia

The foid would deserve every punch and kick it got

Foids should never be allowed in public

I only respect intelligent and purposeful women, but they are almost extinct now

True that man. I like lbj, would be cool to see
Yeah. Not gonna lie I'm pretty sad to see the old era end. The top dogs were lebron, steph, kd and now the new genners are jokic, luka, embiid, shai, etc. It just don't feel the same :feelscry:

Srs tho, I used to watch bball in the past, like back in hs. 2014-2015 raptors made playoffs, but got beat by Brooklyn I think, I watched that series. Yeah man the new nba doesn't hit like the old, remember kobes 60 point game?

Srs tho, I used to watch bball in the past, like back in hs. 2014-2015 raptors made playoffs, but got beat by Brooklyn I think, I watched that series. Yeah man the new nba doesn't hit like the old, remember kobes 60 point game?
yeahh I remember watching it after I got home from school, kobe went out with a bang

the old days are gone

sometimes the nostalgia is too much bro :feelscry: :feelscry:

whats your favorite cope?
Indeed mate. And cars, bikes, football, and weed are my copes. Dont have a favourite one. Hbu

Indeed mate. And cars, bikes, football, and weed are my copes. Dont have a favourite one. Hbu
I'm a studycel, my best cope is knowing that if I get a decent engineering job at a decent company, I'm pretty much set for life. I don't really gotta worry about nothing else

the loneliness might get to me one day though, or I may just ldar for the rest of time

I'm a studycel, my best cope is knowing that if I get a decent engineering job at a decent company, I'm pretty much set for life. I don't really gotta worry about nothing else

the loneliness might get to me one day though, or I may just ldar for the rest of time
Good man, at least you can afford any cope you want. U can ldar in peace

I don't hold the door open for foids or move out the way for them when walking down the street.