Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really hate those soy cucks who have encouraged foids to invade male dominated spaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
You know what? I don't even care if any foid dates me or not. I can maybe somehow manage to live with that. But why the fuck do they have to enter very male dominated space like just me rot in peace you fucking whores. The simp army becomes their personal servants and give them special favors in. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

when women enter a male space the truecels basically stop getting any real interaction and socialization, as the women don't interact with the incels and most of the men are busy chasing the women's attention, even normies admitted this openly in some shitty study or thinkpiece, and admitted the incels rage makes sense

of course, you already know what their conclusions are when men are inconvenienced :feelshaha:

Completely agree. Women on MMO's are the best example of ruining an incel safe-haven. FUCK THEM. There are literally people giving them free shit just for playing the game, un fucking real. Everyone goes silent whenever they talk on Discord, and it's just so fucking ridiculous. No wonder it's only men offing themselves.

even normies admitted this openly in some shitty study or thinkpiece, and admitted the incels rage makes sense
Do you happen to have the link? I'd like to see that one.

when women enter a male space the truecels basically stop getting any real interaction and socialization, as the women don't interact with the incels and most of the men are busy chasing the women's attention, even normies admitted this openly in some shitty study or thinkpiece, and admitted the incels rage makes sense

of course, you already know what their conclusions are when men are inconvenienced :feelshaha:
absolutely high iq
i also notice when there is a whore in yogapants with a shirt that shows her belly button i am different to my "boys" that otherwise

i heard they wanted foids in combat roles on the front line. just the fact that there are femoids and men mixed in the same unit will cause casualties due to simping

Beat them at whatever it is they want to join/ preform better than them and show them their inherent inferiority. Show them why it was intended as a male-only space.

"Then why have you only got 8 disspells?"

"WHO SAID THAT? JUST SO I KNOW THEIR NAME?! WHO SAID THAT TO MY FUCKING QUEEN?!" - Raid leader.

Beat them at whatever it is they want to join/ preform better than them and show them their inherent inferiority. Show them why it was intended as a male-only space.
based. we need to show our dominance over normies, femoids and other groups. incels are the true warriors of the world due to the pain and therefore power and rage we have bottled up inside. they must fear our supriority.

if you have a good frame, are tall and have normal testosterone levels there is no excuse for not showing your mental and physical dominance over prettyboy skinny stickframed chads

I haven't had sex in the past 30 years, I'm thirsty af but even I am able to not be a spineless simp. why can't other males?????

Do you happen to have the link? I'd like to see that one.
i can't find it :woke:
absolutely high iq
i also notice when there is a whore in yogapants with a shirt that shows her belly button i am different to my "boys" that otherwise

i heard they wanted foids in combat roles on the front line. just the fact that there are femoids and men mixed in the same unit will cause casualties due to simping
i don't think any country is war ready nowadays, jfl what a disaster a real war would be when combined with current year politics

If you read the story of Adam and Eve, you will discover that it holds many similarities to the world of today. The moment Eve entered the Garden of Eden, Adam's ideal paradise was fated to be lost to him.

Foids see a bunch of men enjoying themselves and think to themselves "how dare they do that without me?!" and so they invade every single male space in existence. Remember when they'd shit all over video games and call us "losers" and "manchildren" for playing them? Now they act like have the audacity to complain that those same video games don't cater to them. It's the same thing with anime, DND, chess, cosplay, and every other male hobby in existence. They make it all about them and try to amass an army of orbiters in the process. How many stories of "DM invited his girlfriend to the table and ruined the experience for everyone else" stories to people need to hear that inviting allowing them into male spaces is a mistake? They are parasites who will infiltrate our sanctuaries and then try to kick US out of them.

This is why I love fighting games, it's too complex for the mind of a brain dead twitch whore foid so they try to pick it up and fail when they realise it doesn't even make them that much money, fighting games will always be a safe haven for men :smonk:

Absolutely agree. Foids completely ruined geek hobby communities in the west. Meanwhile the thirsty simps acquiesce to their demands and destroy everything that make the communities fun in the first place. Look at YouTube, Discord and Twitch. It's now the same politically correct shit being regurgitated all around. When you have to walk on eggshells every time you type something, there is no room for creativity and enjoyment. Let's not talk about video games, TV and cartoons. The west used to make great movies, games and other content. Now, they try to shove their propaganda at every instance instead of making a good product. Cuckflix and SoyBOmax keep pumping soulless trite garbage :fuk:

There is no reason to interact with women on the Internet, especially in the video games, because as soon as their looks are removed from the equation (them being females and thus having female appearance) they become completely worthless. I have yet to see a girl contribute anything of value in the online communities, they usually appear there, because they are already dating a member of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back