Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really fucking hate this world and every human in it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Yeah, low effort post. I'm just getting more fucking pissed at the world every single day.

And it's not even just this piece of shit country that I'm in, even though it deserves to be fucking nuked and then pissed on and have the world's garbage dumped on the charred nuclear remains of what was once this piece of shit land. It's the entire world, every country is garbage and every human in it is a fucking manipulative, selfish, arrogant, evil and mean asshole.

I really fucking hate this species. I just genuinely do. I'm in my late 20s, this isn't some edgy teen rant, I really just fucking hate this species.

I don't hate humans, only foids. :feelsYall:

It's the entire world, every country is garbage and every human in it is a fucking manipulative, selfish, arrogant, evil and mean asshole.

Everone is just lying. This seems to be a common thing amongst grown up people. You are only an adult if you are able to lie properly.

Everone is just lying. This seems to be a common thing amongst grown up people. You are only an adult if you are able to lie properly.
Incel Trait: Honesty

Seriously dude? I mean, I know the whole shtick of this forum is hating women, and the fucking cunts deserve to be fucking round up and raped on a daily basis, but by god how can you not resent men as much as women? Not only Chads, but normal fucking men and even other incels in real life (most of them being bluepilled white knights too). Men are fucking garbage, evil, manipulative and backstabbing assholes just as women. It just happens that women are even bigger cunts and manipulative psychopaths than men. It's like comparing which one is more evil, Sauron or Voldemort, both suck.

Seriously dude? I mean, I know the whole shtick of this forum is hating women, and the fucking cunts deserve to be fucking round up and raped on a daily basis, but by god how can you not resent men as much as women? Not only Chads, but normal fucking men and even other incels in real life (most of them being bluepilled white knights too). Men are fucking garbage, evil, manipulative and backstabbing assholes just as women. It just happens that women are even bigger cunts and manipulative psychopaths than men. It's like comparing which one is more evil, Sauron or Voldemort, both suck.
I know I know, I was just memeing. Nuke this planet already.

I relate. I have been treated like a subhuman garbage my entire life by both men and women. Let them both burn in Hell.

Last edited:
im almost late 30's and i think about the same OP

I can't deal with the fact that normshits live in the same planet as me.
"just mind your business" fuck off retard my greatest desire is to torture degenerates in hell

Ngl, the only people I legitimately hate are stupid people. Stupid people who don't realize just how stupid they are, yet behave as though they're smart are the absolute worst.

They're the ones who drive recklessly on the road, get into an accident, and block traffic for hours. They're the ones who fuck up instructions so simple, a zombie could follow them, resulting in hours of your time being wasted fixing their fuck up. They're the ones who make stupid decisions that cost you time and money.

And the worst part of it all: THEY'RE THE ONES WHO BREED THE MOST.

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.

Me too, I've been full avoidant hermit now for the last 7 days (let myself give in), never been happier. Even managed to quit smoking tobacco lol....

True OP. Every human is worthless selfish scum who doesn't deserve to breath.

Ngl, the only people I legitimately hate are stupid people. Stupid people who don't realize just how stupid they are, yet behave as though they're smart are the absolute worst.

They're the ones who drive recklessly on the road, get into an accident, and block traffic for hours. They're the ones who fuck up instructions so simple, a zombie could follow them, resulting in hours of your time being wasted fixing their fuck up. They're the ones who make stupid decisions that cost you time and money.

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.
I hate smart people too. They're usually cold-hearted, backstabbing, manipulative psychopaths with no real empathy. That's pretty much all humans though.

im almost late 30's and i think about the same OP

My anger towards other people has only intensified as I've gotten older. My dad is the same and he's in his fucking 70s.

I agree with this too though

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.
Ignorance is bliss, this is land of the fucktards.

Such a horrible horrible species, there are some good ones but they're either too advanced for this species only getting the recognition they deserve long after they're dead or give up; losing their spark as they come to understand it's a waste of time.

I hate smart people too. They're usually cold-hearted, backstabbing, manipulative psychopaths with no real empathy. That's pretty much all humans though.

Those are just psychopaths employing Machiavellian strategies. Intellect is a factor, but it's not the primary reason for why they're shitty people.

Smart people are more likely to be arrogant, impatient and condescending. In my experience anyway.

It would be interesting, though, to see if certain characteristics do tend to cluster more often based on factors like intelligence.
Ignorance is bliss, this is land of the fucktards.

Such a horrible horrible species, there are some good ones but they're either too advanced for this species only getting the recognition they deserve long after they're dead or give up; losing their spark as they come to understand it's a waste of time.

High intelligence is an evolutionary aberration. Humans do not need the kind of intelligence necessary to build rockets and computers. All they need to be able to do is find food, fuck, and survive long enough to keep that cycle going.

Every brilliant mind in history has brought something into this world that, I'm reluctant to admit, we don't really need for the survival and propagation of the species, if you look at it from the outset.

Last edited:
I hope this world goes to shit and human civilization as we know it collapses fuck this society and everyone in it

I always find it funny how misanthropy is usually analogous with the blackpill in general. Exposing fraudulent mankind is something that the blackpill and misanthropists are good at.

Last edited:
Life looks like this when you're at the bottom.

Yeah, low effort post. I'm just getting more fucking pissed at the world every single day.

And it's not even just this piece of shit country that I'm in, even though it deserves to be fucking nuked and then pissed on and have the world's garbage dumped on the charred nuclear remains of what was once this piece of shit land. It's the entire world, every country is garbage and every human in it is a fucking manipulative, selfish, arrogant, evil and mean asshole.

I really fucking hate this species. I just genuinely do. I'm in my late 20s, this isn't some edgy teen rant, I really just fucking hate this species.
Off topic

Humans are a racist, insecure, bigoted species. If any of you used the intelligence given to you by evolution, and all came together and stopped being selfish arrogant pieces of shit, then maybe you could have left this planet back to nature like it should be, and found another planet to ruin.

But no, you choose to consume, fap, and rate each other based on your "race" and skin tone. I wake up everyday feeling like shit. But at least I'm not a human. Fuck humans.

Dfb8c5d4d9293aca5352f780b97c0fd6

over you hate us too

Based. I suggest you look into Anti-cosmic Gnosticism, even if you're not a religious or spiritual person. It condones the destruction of everyone and everything, and lays out why it is an excellent idea.

Wait, so does that mean that you don't hate astronauts? Because they're not on the Earth

Wait, so does that mean that you don't hate astronauts? Because they're not on the Earth

IQ of a god damn tin can barcode

20200220 091550