Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate Billie Eilish

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously. I just heard of her about an hour ago after some normie asked me if I liked her, I said I never heard of them. So they told me to look up one of her songs and I ended up doing so, which I greatly regret. I learned that she has over 5 million (I think 7 million, nearly 8 million) orbiters on YouTube. She was born in December 2001 making her a few months younger than I am. And here she is making millions of shekels from being talented. I will never have that opportunity and it makes me want to rope.

She was born to a family of actors and musicians and started writing her songs at 11. She must have gotten lots of help writing songs and singing, and of course she started getting famous around like 15-16.

I hate her because of course a 15-16 year old girl is going to get tons of attention and fame that any male could only dream of, even if they were that talented. Even Chad could only dream of that type of fame, because at the end of the day, men are oppressed, even the ones all females swoon over, they’re still oppressed, just not as much as us.

Also, having talent like that is a privilege. Just like SJWs whine incessantly about imaginary white/straight/cis/male privilege, they forget about their own privilege. Whether it be sex haver privilege, talented privilege, female privilege, famous privilege, we are just expected to suck it up and get used to being oppressed.

Or we are outright told our oppression “isn’t real” as if that makes it go away.

TL;DR I hate Billie Eilish and the fact that none of us will never be as privileged as her, or get the same opportunities as her, especially at such a young age.

Last edited:
Seriously. I just heard of her about an hour ago after some normie asked me if I liked her, I said I never heard of them. So they told me to look up one of her songs and I ended up doing so, which I greatly regret. I learned that she has over 5 million (I think 7 million, nearly 8 million) orbiters on YouTube. She was born in December 2001 making her a few months younger than I am. And here she is making millions of shekels from being talented.

She was born to a family of actors and musicians and started writing her songs at 11. She must have gotten lots of help writing songs and singing, and of course she started getting famous around like 15-16.

I hate her because of course a 15-16 year old girl is going to get tons of attention and fame that any male could only dream of, even if they were that talented. Even Chad could only dream of that type of fame, because at the end of the day, men are oppressed, even the ones all females swoon over, they’re still oppressed, just not as much as us.

Also, having talent like that is a privilege. Just like SJWs whine incessantly about imaginary white/straight/cis/male privilege, they forget about their own privilege. Whether it be sex haver privilege, talented privilege, female privilege, famous privilege, we are just expected to suck it up and get used to being oppressed.

Or we are outright told our oppression “isn’t real” as if that makes it go away.

TL;DR I hate Billie Eilish and the fact that none of us will never be as privileged as her, or get the same opportunities as her, especially at such a young age.
you should see me in a crown :feels:

I honestly don't think she is talented. There is nothing talented about her tbh. She just participates in a process. She only had to take a couple of steps.

Her music is mindlessly edgy and overrated.

I honestly don't think she is talented. There is nothing talented about her tbh. She just participates in a process. She only had to take a couple of steps.
I don’t really think so either but I use that word loosely.

This. She tries way too hard. Foids don't have originality or anything to say.

If any female was as attractive as her and had a voice that didn’t sound like a transgender dog, she could be in her position.

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve considered possibilities of becoming a tranny because I just can’t cope with being oppressed as a male, I need female privilege so I can make my life worth something. I won’t go through with it because it’s not worth it but besides suicide, it seems like the only way out.
I agree. Her music is also really boring. I don't understand why people like her.
I’ve never even listened to her. I just saw the lyrics to one song. I will never listen to her unless my curiosity gets the best of me which I sincerely hope does not happen.

If any female was as attractive as her and had a voice that didn’t sound like a transgender dog, she could be in her position.

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve considered possibilities of becoming a tranny because I just can’t cope with being oppressed as a male, I need female privilege so I can make my life worth something. I won’t go through with it because it’s not worth it but besides suicide, it seems like the only way out.

I’ve never even listened to her. I just saw the lyrics to one song. I will never listen to her unless my curiosity gets the best of me which I sincerely hope does not happen.
Don't ever let it get the best of you. She is beyond cringemaxxed.

I never heard of her. I googled her and she looks like a total bitch, total resting bitch face.

Females have such an upper-hand in society and have it so easy. The thing with people like her is if they aren’t talking, they are more than likely sucking to get where they are.

Females have such an upper-hand in society and have it so easy. The thing with people like her is if they aren’t talking, they are more than likely sucking to get where they are.

Which is exactly why i somewhat don’t blame people who try to become trannies to escape male oppression. It all makes sense now. It seems like the only way out besides the rope.

Which is exactly why i somewhat don’t blame people who try to become trannies to escape male oppression. It all makes sense now. It seems like the only way out besides the rope.

It still remains saddening that a gender swap is required to escape such oppression in a system that hates us so dearly. MRA’s we’re trying to change that back in 2017 and things just went downhill and never heard from them again.

It still remains saddening that a gender swap is required to escape such oppression in a system that hates us so dearly. MRA’s we’re trying to change that back in 2017 and things just went downhill and never heard from them again.
MRAs are hated simply for wanting rights for men. Not for wanting males to have more rights, just equal rights. It’s more proof men are oppressed.

I agree. Her music is also really boring. I don't understand why people like her.
I enjoy it tbh but as background music.
Also she did a complete 180 from how she was.

Last edited:
Haven’t listened to much of her but doesn’t seem like I’d like her tbh

I have never heard of Billie Eilish or her music before but from what you're describing it, the people who listen to it are trying too hard to be "quirky", "unique" and "special" and are probably in middle school or in the 9th grade.

fuck them. it really fucks me up when I see these lil pumps and lil fucks and billie eilishs out there born after 2000 and having so much success by promoting degeneracy and literal bullshit.

I probably have listened to her songs on the radio without knowing it kek