Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really envy tyrones

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I knew they have it better than me but I never tried to pay too much attention until yesterday when this girl called out my name in a crowded hallway and she walked towards me (she was like a 7 out of 10 white and was well endowed) and she spread her arms out as she walked as she was going to hug me I was surprised and began to get happy and spread my arms then she walked by me as she was talking to a Tyrone behind me (after I got over the initial embarrassment this actually surprised me given that my name isn't actually very common) I felt terrible and envious, is this the treatment tyrones get every day??? White females just hugging them and lusting over them all the time?

is this the treatment tyrones get every day?
-
Yep, and not only Tyrones, I see it all the time, these foids are dishing out the hugs left and right...- but not to us

You know I'm still kinda glad I'm not a 70iq max nigger lol.

This sounds made up but, yes, white women from dysfunctional families tend to be attracted to Tyrones. They represent masculinity to a wild-like level so it makes sense that they'd be thrilled by the sense of danger that it represents being with one. It's like being with a handsome Silverback Gorilla.

I knew they have it better than me but I never tried to pay too much attention until yesterday when this girl called out my name in a crowded hallway and she walked towards me (she was like a 7 out of 10 white and was well endowed) and she spread her arms out as she walked as she was going to hug me I was surprised and began to get happy and spread my arms then she walked by me as she was talking to a Tyrone behind me (after I got over the initial embarrassment this actually surprised me given that my name isn't actually very common) I felt terrible and envious, is this the treatment tyrones get every day??? White females just hugging them and lusting over them all the time?
suicidefuel