Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really doubt I will make it past 20

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I fucking hate this shit so much.

I go to sleep every night depressed as hell, hoping to find solace in my dreams.

My dreams are, to say the least, fantastic. They are whimsical, wonderful adventures that often take me to faraway planets or forgotten kingdoms. It's the only time I truly feel happy.

Hell, even when I laugh, I always remind myself how my life will perpetually be shitty.

My routine every night is the same. I lay in bed, turn the lights off, and spend the next 2 hours in my head wondering why I exist. If I'm lucky, I'll fall asleep during this period.

It's going to get worse now too; I start school again after multiple weeks of LDARing, which, at the least, was peaceful.

Now, for 7 hours a day, I have to witness the blackpill in action, living like Tantalus, cursed to only observe. School is fucking boring, it's just 7 hours of rotting surrounded by Chad and Stacy (who mog my subhuman ass to oblivion) before I head off to the university for more classes.

I get sewer side all every night, but I doubt I'd ever do it. I don't really want to die.

I am FUCKED. I am unbelievably subhuman. I am ethnic. I am doomed to a life of FUCKING SHIT FUCK I AM SO FUCKED!!!

I'm low T, I fantasize about romantic love and kissing more than I do about actually fucking a girl.

As soon as I go off to college I'm going to lose the social status and friends that I had, which is the one thing keeping me from being an UTTERLY USELESS SUBHUMAN.

While I stay home posting on an incel forum, chad is fucking my oneitis' brains out.

The only positive thing that will come out of college is independence and the ability to do as many drugs as I want.

To summarize,

IT'S OVER SON

Sorry if this was disjointed, but I just wanted to get some things off my chest.

If you are suffering now just don't think much about college

I can absolutely understand you.
After school I lost my last """friend""" and became a socially isolated NEET.
The future scares the shit out of me, because I can't do this wagecuck thing any longer...

At least you have nice dreams bro.

You mog many men man!

I never thought I'd make it past 30. Now im 58 and things seem just as shitty. Perhaps a bit more due to my cripplemaxxing. Because i not only look weak, i AM weak.

Beginning when I left school at age 16 I lost all of my friends except one. He is a wageslave workaholic who lives in the city centre in a tiny apartment.
I wish I had nice dreams...

daydreaming + anime/music are my best copes right now. if they were somehow taken away I wouldn't make it. reality is utterly disgusting if you look like shit. must be why some of us want 2D waifus

ill rope in the span of the next 2 years, unless i ascend of course

I fucking hate this shit so much.

I go to sleep every night depressed as hell, hoping to find solace in my dreams.

My dreams are, to say the least, fantastic. They are whimsical, wonderful adventures that often take me to faraway planets or forgotten kingdoms. It's the only time I truly feel happy.

Hell, even when I laugh, I always remind myself how my life will perpetually be shitty.

My routine every night is the same. I lay in bed, turn the lights off, and spend the next 2 hours in my head wondering why I exist. If I'm lucky, I'll fall asleep during this period.

It's going to get worse now too; I start school again after multiple weeks of LDARing, which, at the least, was peaceful.

Now, for 7 hours a day, I have to witness the blackpill in action, living like Tantalus, cursed to only observe. School is fucking boring, it's just 7 hours of rotting surrounded by Chad and Stacy (who mog my subhuman ass to oblivion) before I head off to the university for more classes.

I get sewer side all every night, but I doubt I'd ever do it. I don't really want to die.

I am FUCKED. I am unbelievably subhuman. I am ethnic. I am doomed to a life of FUCKING SHIT FUCK I AM SO FUCKED!!!

I'm low T, I fantasize about romantic love and kissing more than I do about actually fucking a girl.

As soon as I go off to college I'm going to lose the social status and friends that I had, which is the one thing keeping me from being an UTTERLY USELESS SUBHUMAN.

While I stay home posting on an incel forum, chad is fucking my oneitis' brains out.

The only positive thing that will come out of college is independence and the ability to do as many drugs as I want.

To summarize,

IT'S OVER SON

Sorry if this was disjointed, but I just wanted to get some things off my chest.
Just STEMmaxx at college bro. At least you will have an excuse for being a virgin

Just STEMmaxx at college bro. At least you will have an excuse for being a virgin
im either law or bankingmaxxing at this point tbh

or math idk

im either law or bankingmaxxing at this point tbh

or math idk
Well let us know how and it goes and where you end up lol

If you're in banking or law, it's going to be suifuel for you everyday tbh

Well let us know how and it goes and where you end up lol

If you're in banking or law, it's going to be suifuel for you everyday tbh
ngl browsing this site while listening to music is one of my best copes, i doubt i will ever give it up.

Late night thinking is the worst, I really wanna learn the military sleeping technique where you can feel asleep in less then 30 seconds which was invented by NASA I think.

Late night thinking is the worst, I really wanna learn the military sleeping technique where you can feel asleep in less then 30 seconds which was invented by NASA I think.
Or just take sleeping pills

Or just take sleeping pills
On a bad day, I am going to take too much and not wake up. I need to moneymaxx before I die at least.

On a bad day, I am going to take too much and not wake up. I need to moneymaxx before I die at least.
tu parles français très sérieusement ?

quoi de neuf, négro ?

tu parles français très sérieusement ?

quoi de neuf, négro ?
Oui, je parle français sérieusement. Je suis même pas un négro tho, pour une raison quelconque je me répétai plusieurs fois nibba dans les derniers jours et je me suis nommé frenchnibba comme un con. Mes parents me disait toujours qu'un jour j'irai dans un restaurant français avec un fille anglaise et je l'impresionnerai avec mon français :feelsclown:.