Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Really don't Understand how Guys get so Many Girl's #'s

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I literally only have one girl's number from college, and that's because she started talking about Columbine so I mentioned Elliot to her and we had a conversation about it.

Guys got loads of numbers during the first week. Texting girls every day. One guy apparently went from door to door asking girls for their Snapchats. Imagine that! It really is hard to understand how some men can be so successful in communicating with females.

Here I am and I've probably had one legit 1v1 conversation with a female in the past 2 months, and that was in class. EDIT: I just remembered a second I had but that's pretty much it.

Easy, because Nature says that those men are the most fitted to reproduce.

It's simple. Just b good looking.

Attractiveness and NT.

I've gotten girls numbers before back when I was approaching a lot. It really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Some girls just give their number out without thinking about it. Some just don't want to say "no" in order to avoid a confrontation.

The girls who gave me their number either never texted/called back or texted back a little at first but quickly ghosted me.

not_here_4_points said:
Attractiveness and NT.

NT is the biggest bunch of bluepilled bullshit I've ever heard those Lookism tards come up with.

Just be normie. A girl will give you her number but that doesn't guarantee she will fuck you. I had numbers of maybe 10 girls during the last year of high school and beginning of college (dropped out). Doesn't really mean anything as I neither fucked nor dated any of them.

BlackPillDealer said:
Just be normie. A girl will give you her number but that doesn't guarantee she will fuck you. I had numbers of maybe 10 girls during the last year of high school and beginning of college (dropped out). Doesn't really mean anything as I neither fucked nor dated any of them.

Don't forget they enjoy attention.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I've gotten girls numbers before back when I was approaching a lot.  It really doesn't mean a whole lot.  
FAKECEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

it is sui fuel. "JUS B OUTGOING NORMIE BREH, CHANGE UR ENTIRE PURSUNALIT EEE THAT'S BEEN SHAPED BY ALL UR LIFE EXPERIENCES BROO"
I asked one guy how he got his group together and he said one of the guys started talking to a few of them during orientation and he invited people to his table all the time

BlackPillDealer said:
 I had numbers of maybe 10 girls during the last year of high school and beginning of college (dropped out). Doesn't really mean anything 

Fuck off, norman.

BlackPillDealer said:

Not easy when you're inept.

It is easy to do if you actually dedicate a good chunk of your time to do so. Even incels can get a number. Getting a date is what separates incels from the normans.

ItheIthe said:
I literally only have one girl's number from college, and that's because she started talking about Columbine so I mentioned Elliot to her and we had a conversation about it.

Guys got loads of numbers during the first week. Texting girls every day. One guy apparently went from door to door asking girls for their Snapchats. Imagine that! It really is hard to understand how some men can be so successful in communicating with females.

Here I am and I've probably had one legit 1v1 conversation with a female in the past 2 months, and that was in class. EDIT: I just remembered a second I had but that's pretty much it.

I am also textcel. I struggle not replying to somebody immediately because of the validation it gets me. I'm kept anxious till I'm replied to.

Based St. Elliot helping incels get pussy from the grave

But in all seriousness, the fact you got a girls number by talking about ER is baffling.

Anonymous said:
I am also textcel. I struggle not replying to somebody immediately because of the validation it gets me. I'm kept anxious till I'm replied to.

Back when I did get a rare text from a girl I would become borderline suicidal if they didn't reply soon.

I always see people texting on their phone everywhere I go. I only texted like one person other than my brother my entire time having phones. The only non family member I ever texted was some chick from r/incels who promised to have sex but ghosted...

Chad Thundercock drowns in pussy

anincelforlifelol said:
NT is the biggest bunch of bluepilled bullshit I've ever heard those Lookism tards come up with.

It really isn't though. I recently ran a poll to see how many were neurotypical and only 2 out of 29 respondents answered that they were.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2961

I've also seen several times raters here say that most of the people who send them pics from forums like these aren't subhuman looking.

not_here_4_points said:
It really isn't though. I recently ran a poll to see how many were neurotypical and only 2 out of 29 respondents answered that they were.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2961

I've also seen several times raters here say that most of the people who send them pics from forums like these aren't subhuman looking.
Dude....I am here to destroy that BS theory, considering how I never had any problems socially with people, or making friends. I always failed in the end with women. Every single time, and only because of my fucking face.

If I even tried to get a girl's number, it'd probably be fake, or for that stupid rejection hotline that other girls give out to girls in case "the ugly guy asks for their number."

If you posted this at any bluepilled cucked sub you'd get instantly banned because their ideologies are working against them. lol.

anincelforlifelol said:
Dude....I am here to destroy that BS theory, considering how I never had any problems socially with people, or making friends. I always failed in the end with women. Every single time, and only because of my fucking face.

Yeah it isn't always relevant but it often is. For guys around average it can probably be the difference between incel and not incel.

not_here_4_points said:
Yeah it isn't always relevant but it often is. For guys around average it can probably be the difference between incel and not incel.

Not true. I've been known as being average, but if you're just average, you might as well be fucking subhuman.

They became 'approach machines' lol

majority of them the numbers will go nowhere and actually might have done more harm than good

Popularity. Big social group+going to parties+good at talking=lots of numbers

It doesn't guaranteed you'll fuck them all though. You'll probably just be able to GF one of them. Unless you're Chad.

I've gotten so many numbers in my life.

But zero lays.

Numbers don't mean shit.

I can count on one finger how many numbers I got from females

some people in here are talking about how they’re gottens girls numbers before but i can’t even get a femoid to look at me without looking away in disgust or laughing at me. it’s over, boys.

be 6"0 and above, have a good looking face, females then ask for # to study or something

only # i got was from an older women and it was so i could be her free purolator mover

first off, they don't. Are you talking to these people or just hearing about/ making it up?

Second off, if you think a girl giving you her number and especially snapchat is unique/special you've got a lot to learn

lastly, the highest volume of texting you will ever do is group chats. 1 on 1 texts that are going on 24/7 are pretty rare

You want to do this shit OP?

OK, lie down and listen to this every morning before you leave your house:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/j4NQLut42Xg[/video]

Thank me later if you want