Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really dont think 3 girls can be just "kidnapped or captured"

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://www.cnn.com/2013/12/04/justice/ariel-castro-death/index.html

Looking back at this story, this man decided to lure 3 girls and kidnap them.
3 girls were in their teens, I honestly know how underage teen girls act. Most of them just runaway, I honestly think the females he supposedly captured had daddy issues and decided to use this man as a beta buxx, so they got the opportunity to stay with him.
But, i will dig deeper into this and explain why he did not lure those girls.

It still blows my mind that these women were so dumb. He manipulated the shit out of them and they just took it. No doubt Castro was nuts, but these women shouldn't have been so dumb as to fall for it. Shocking considering he wasn't even a good looking guy. You must be right, maybe it was the bux.

This was a big deal around me (I work near where his house was). When this came out, every roastie and cuck was trying to justify the women's stupidity, instead of realizing that the blame is on all parties here.

If you could prove that this was the women trying to bux a crazy old man, that'd be legit.

It still blows my mind that these women were so dumb. He manipulated the shit out of them and they just took it. No doubt Castro was nuts, but these women shouldn't have been so dumb as to fall for it. Shocking considering he wasn't even a good looking guy. You must be right, maybe it was the bux.

This was a big deal around me (I work near where his house was). When this came out, every roastie and cuck was trying to justify the women's stupidity, instead of realizing that the blame is on all parties here.

If you could prove that this was the women trying to bux a crazy old man, that'd be legit.
Well on top of that it was 3 women that were able say anything against him and use it on him.
In the past things like that happened to me before where I got falsely accused by females for no reason.

Well on top of that it was 3 women that were able say anything against him and use it on him.
In the past things like that happened to me before where I got falsely accused by females for no reason.
His Wikipedia article says they all accepted rides from him. JFL. I can't say if Castro was falsely accused of shit or not, but I guarantee you are, given your "line of work".

His Wikipedia article says they all accepted rides from him. JFL. I can't say if Castro was falsely accused of shit or not, but I guarantee you are, given your "line of work".
I believe he was falsely accused, females have the most powerful arsenal, Their word.
Have you ever been falsely accused for no reason by a pack of females?

how are them roasties living now after missing out years of sex are they now riding the chad thundercock carousel

I believe he was falsely accused, females have the most powerful arsenal, Their word.
Have you ever been falsely accused for no reason by a pack of females?
No, I generally do not associate with them.

I agree that the woman's word is very powerful, and I'm not sure everything they said is true. Just like this Michigan State nonsense. I'd bet that over half the women in the settlement were not "molested".

No, I generally do not associate with them.

I agree that the woman's word is very powerful, and I'm not sure everything they said is true. Just like this Michigan State nonsense. I'd bet that over half the women in the settlement were not "molested".
Well personally I've been affected from this by my previous jobs, even though I've never associated with them.
Also teen girls can be very manipulative.

at what age were you diagnosed autistic?

The youngest one is the only one I feel sort of bad for. The other 2 were easily runaway whores or looking for extra money on the side. I feel no sympathy for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back