Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really dont like the whole incel shit

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
Her foid brain can't comprehend what it's like being rejected by everyone

By that logic, elephant man was also a sexist.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: No self-awareness whatsoever

every day more ER fuel

weird how vocal women are on problems that they cant relate to, and that could never affect their lives.

i wish the protection of women world wide was taken more seriously. my heart hurts everytime i hear abt femicide in countries, abt how many women are being killed by domestic violence, r*pe, abuse, women being murdered out of hate by incels. so much stuff.

Mypost

lol, bitch trying to start a pogrom

First they create a problem and then they're mad that the problem exists

"Hey echobox, I have this *opinion shared by 99.99% of said echobox*, what do you guys think? Am I fitting in yet?"

It's like coming on here and making a thread asking if anyone else here hates women.

my bf almost became an incel, in uni. nothing was working, had some right wing talking heads already catching his eye with anti feminist rhetoric. but he sat down and asked his study group what was wrong with him - do your worst! I guess at this point he almost wanted to hear how hopeless it was. but it wasn't hopeless, they basically queereyed him. there was never anything really wrong with his appearance - there rarely is with these guys, even if they are measuring a quarter inch of bone and holding it up like a piece of the cross - he just needed to take care of himself, find his style. go to the gym - not to lose a lot of weight, but to feel better about his body, get those endorphins, feel accomplished. he went to the dentist, got a haircut, new frames, found his own style. started talking to women instead of listening to other men on YouTube talk about them.

I have to say, if I ever meet those friends from uni, I need to thank them. they made him realise he's a pretty fine man under all that cheeto dust.

observe how there is nothing more mentioned about the young man's beliefs or political compass, it's all out of the picture once she comes in
she acts like she engaged with all of that and they both reached some agreement or something, or that she bested him in the debate arena

acting like:
"I, being the better and more intellectual and grounded side, easily convinced this young man to not be an incel"
when the reality is more like:
"I, most likely an ugly fat slut, bribed this desperate young man with fatsex, so now he temporarily forgot about his problems and experiences"

Holy shit 9K upvotes this is a next-level Reddit moment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I felt suspicious of you because of the topic title but then saw you’re just quoting someone when I opened the thread so good to know you’re not going that direction.

Ignorance is bliss for silly foids.

I hope she gets raped.